OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I always wondered about him. This might explain it: :hystery:

295283_495156493831284_95386664_n.jpg

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Maybe he just wasn't sure he was really his dad .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... after all his dad has .......... http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5joCKqhlzXesMwMPOO6BB-mIic6GQ?docId=ae1e2a243ccd4afc958e1ce44bf23038

Philander Rodman Jr., who has acknowledged fathering 29 children by 16 mothers, says he was happy and surprised that his son agreed to meet him late Wednesday. He tried to meet the basketball Hall of Famer during another game in Manila in 2006.

I love the part about him saying "who has acknowledged fathering 29 children by 16 mothers" ...... you mean there COULD be more ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Philander Rodman Jr., who has acknowledged fathering 29 children by 16 mothers,

Another proud Pinoy hall of (sh)fame Breeder. :508:

Ramon Revilla, -70(16women) Estrada, 5? (2women) Dolphy-18(6women)

althou this is off topic. CANT these men keep their... ,,,,, INSIDE their pants or at least use some form of protection?

or is this another "macho" pinoy thing.

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Only problem I believe is that Rodman Sr. is not Pinoy but from the US ..... he just moved here to "spread the love" ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
he just moved here to "spread the love" ...... :hystery:

Oh :89: One of the sex pats(breeders)? that explains it all.

curious question?? he is US citizen? correct? if he returns back to the US.

could these mothers "file" charges for him to SUPPORT these childern?

or could BI/DOJ here do that instead? to make an example that "the women here will not be treated " badly?

bubba has spoken and retreated back to the compound

Americano
Posted
Posted

Its the Filipino way to produce all the babies you possibly can. Even the Catholic church approves it. There's no need to think about buying food and clothes for them. They will survive somehow.

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rodman

Dennis Rodman has zero children.

Dennis Rodman was born in Trenton, New Jersey, the son of Shirley and Philander Rodman, Jr., an Air Force pilot, later a veteran of the Vietnam War after Rodman's birth. When he was young, his father left his family, eventually settling in the Philippines.[3] Rodman has many brothers and sisters: according to his father, he has either 26 or 28 siblings on his father's side; however, Rodman himself has stated that he is the oldest of a total of 47 children.[3][4][5] After his father left, Shirley took many odd jobs — at times, four at the same time — to support her family.[6] In his 1997 biography Bad As I Wanna Be, he expresses his disgust and hate for his father: "I haven't seen my father in more than 30 years, so what's there to miss ... I just look at it like this: Some man brought me into this world. That doesn't mean I have a father."[3]

• Like 2

russellmania
Posted
Posted
he just moved here to "spread the love" ...... :hystery:

Oh :89: One of the sex pats(breeders)? that explains it all.

curious question?? he is US citizen? correct? if he returns back to the US.

could these mothers "file" charges for him to SUPPORT these childern?

or could BI/DOJ here do that instead? to make an example that "the women here will not be treated " badly?

bubba has spoken and retreated back to the compound

I met this clown while I was visiting Angeles City and he is a real blowhard. He tried to sell me some kind of scrapbook of Dennis Rodman. NO thanks bruh!!!! I asked him how he supports all those children,and he told me Uncle Sam takes care of them not him! I guess from his military or Social Security Im not exactly sure what he meant by that.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

From the Huff, total BS in fact I think the whole thing is made up!

"The dusky streets were packed with paunchy and pale older white guys, wearing socks and sandals and chain smoking, arm in arm with attractive Filipina ladies thirty years their junior. It seemed like there were hundreds of bars, all blasting horrible house music at deafening levels and advertising the coldest beer with chromatic neon signs. An endless harem of Filipina bar girls in bikinis gyrated to the music and pretended to not be nauseated by the tourists.

What the hell was this place all about? We went into the first watering hole and bellied up to the bar, ordering San Miguel drafts. I noticed a that a tattoo chair sat in the middle of the dance floor just in case a drunk patron wanted to make yet another permanent bad decision."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/norm-schriever/philander-rodman-philippine_b_1688268.html

• Like 2