Throw Away Ticket For Beginning Of November

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Anyone happen to know of any good throwaway ticket bargains for the first week of November? Maybe someone can save me some time that I have very little of right now! Busy packing my final BB boxes and I am out of my house this weekend. My friend works for Delta and was able to get me a buddy pass one way LAX/NRT/MNL. :dance:

• Like 3

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Check Air Asia - Clark to Kota Kinabalu.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Check Air Asia - Clark to Kota Kinabalu.

Thanks Mike! Looks like 1590 p all in. I'll keep searching because I have time, but that one is one the list now.

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

Tiger Air Promo Aug to March Clark to Kalibo P499 up, no baggage, booking fee P250 koto kinabalu 699 up book on line only, in July i go Tiger from clark to kota kinabalu $28.00 Total this is better deal check it out on tiger air

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Tiger Air Promo Aug to March Clark to Kalibo P499 up, no baggage, booking fee P250 koto kinabalu 699 up book on line only, in July i go Tiger from clark to kota kinabalu $28.00 Total this is better deal check it out on tiger air

Thanks!

S123
Posted
Posted

This costs a total of: 499+250+699=1448 PHP?

How about the terminal fee's? Clark:200 PHP? + Kalibo:550 PHP?

banyanman
Posted
Posted

The best way to find out about throwaway tickets (to save time searching different airlines on different routes) is to sign up for the promo mail-outs on Cebu Pacific, AIr Asia, Jetstar and Tiger. You then get periodic notifications of promos on offer. The first two have 'clubs' that you can join where you get notification in advance of the general public of special offers (Tiger has something similar but I don't bother with them because they cancel too many flights - but I guess for throwaway tickets that's not an issue).

Air Asia was offering free tickets from Clark to Kuala Lumpur a couple of weeks ago. All you had to pay was a fuel surcharge of 400 pesos. I think that promo has finished now, but it is illustrative of how cheap throwaway tickets can be from time to time.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The best way to find out about throwaway tickets (to save time searching different airlines on different routes) is to sign up for the promo mail-outs on Cebu Pacific, AIr Asia, Jetstar and Tiger. You then get periodic notifications of promos on offer. The first two have 'clubs' that you can join where you get notification in advance of the general public of special offers (Tiger has something similar but I don't bother with them because they cancel too many flights - but I guess for throwaway tickets that's not an issue).

Air Asia was offering free tickets from Clark to Kuala Lumpur a couple of weeks ago. All you had to pay was a fuel surcharge of 400 pesos. I think that promo has finished now, but it is illustrative of how cheap throwaway tickets can be from time to time.

Thanks for the reminder! I had signed up for Cebu Pacific some time ago but I am not getting anything. I need to check my settings there.

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

total cost 499 ticket 250 booking fee, you have no baggage, no travel tax this is a throw away

GregZ
Posted
Posted

If you want to take the cRaZy way for FREE. Of course there is risk. I just came back from Hong Kong with a 'manufactured itinerary' that I showed at Hong Kong check-in (Cebu Pacific). They accepted the printed copy, no look at the computer, so..... I felt SOOOOO poor that it was worth the risk TO ME. I figured if they called me on it I could jump online and buy a real one while at the airport. At Cebu they didn't ask for anything.... maybe because I did an extension there; diversionary tactics.

Additionally, the 38 day extension which I got at Cebu airport was p2839 total. At 5 am there was NO WAIT either. That is better than the p3030 at downtown immigration PLUS taxi fare. In my case it saved p450+; not a fortune but worth it for LESS EFFORT and TIME. :541: