A Mans Bar Habits With A Filipina Wife

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I think that this topic is been thought as if the OP is talking about girly bars which he is not, he says going out for a few drinks with the boys which means places like Elgeckos and Sandtrap and Gustavian. Our Place, etc if he was in Cebu. So these are just expat drinking bars so what is the big deal?
Yes Bossman.... I understood that Bows00 just wanted to go out with his friends to have some beers and maybe darts or pool. Girly bars are another topic.Some gals would not have a problem with Sandtrap or other "regular" bars but some would. Bruce made a very good point that those kinda things must be gone over before a relationship becomes serious.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Is this what goes on with your drinking buddies? Well, that should be OK with the wife or girlfriend then!post-682-0-75375200-1321615085_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-53589800-1321615140_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-25347000-1321615203_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Is this what goes on with your drinking buddies? Well, that should be OK with the wife or girlfriend then!
What are you implying Art and who are you replying too? Ohh any more stories from your Angeles days ?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Is this what goes on with your drinking buddies? Well, that should be OK with the wife or girlfriend then!
What are you implying Art and who are you replying too? Ohh any more stories from your Angeles days ?
That was meant to be humorous and not implying anything towards anyone! Don't you Aussies have a sense of humor? And now you're trying to make it personal with your "Angeles days" wise crack! I don't know about you, always a chip on your shoulder!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
That was meant to be humorous and not implying anything towards anyone! Don't you Aussies have a sense of humor? And now you're trying to make it personal with your "Angeles days" wise crack! I don't know about you, always a chip on your shoulder!
This is the problem Art, you did not see my humor and my difference of opinion as I perhaps did not see yours. Rest assured that what I say is not an attack at all but I do feel I am entitled to not agree or to agree as anyone else has the same right. Now lets set this right , :-kiss: Ohh you should know by now nothing I say is ever personal :D

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
This is the problem Art, you did not see my humor and my difference of opinion as I perhaps did not see yours. Rest assured that what I sayis not an attack at all but I do feel I am entitled to not agree or to agree as anyone else has the same right. Now lets set this right , :D Ohh you should know by now nothing I say is ever personal :tiphat:
The pics were humorous, but your comments were not, because I didn't see the humor in your remarks not one bit, especially your Ängeles days" wise crack you didn't expand upon, which Jake would say are "in your windows"! The pics had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing, they were just humorous pics IMO, that's all! So, let's put a halt to all this childish back and forth bickering!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Art what is humorous to you and even me, may not be humorous to some from other countries. I am going to go out on a limb here and hope I do not end up banned for doing it, but PLEASE lets both stop because it seems there is a failure to communicate between you two and often others on the forum. As my avatar says, cant we all get along. Lets try to put our different cultures aside. It seems some people think I need to get the last word and I really do not give a toot, but I would hope that both of you can leave it where it is and get back to the topic. Remember it takes at least two to have an argument, so if one does not reply when they do not like something the other wrote, then no argument. It does seem many people seem to think they need the last word. Now back to the subject and only the subject. Of course I cannot stop Tom from commenting or I will be out in the street, but maybe that would be better than always having arguments. Everyone who wishes to argue, please do it in pm's and not screw up a topic with bs that members will not like to read.

Edited by Mr. Lee
add and fix
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have no arguments with anyone, I love Art as my brother but I wont be silenced by him or anyone, Just want to agree or disagree . end of story. :tiphat:

bows00
Posted
Posted

And yes, I am interested in Arts experiences in Angeles. Would it be a problem if I ended up with a wife In AC and wondered out drinking at night? Will it be different if I wondered out at night in Cebu?

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
And yes, I am interested in Arts experiences in Angeles. Would it be a problem if I ended up with a wife In AC and wondered out drinking at night? Will it be different if I wondered out at night in Cebu?
Topics Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines. Discussing sex is not permitted here either, you may use the nightlife forum for this. Off Topics Topics not related to the Philippines can be discussed here except for religion and politics. These topics cause problems. Sex subjects are also not allowed here. The forum rules above specifically state no discussion of sex subjects which includes commentson any activities dealing with the ladies of the evening. However, Boss Man does provide a linkon that given subject. Please look in the Nightlife forum. Have a good one -- Jake Edited by JAKE
sentence structure
  • Like 2