A Negative Blood Needed Asap Cebu City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Member Slims' wife Ging just sent me an email looking for blood for Slim, I replied asking for her phone number but if anyone on here is A negative, please pm me with a contact number so I can send it off to her. I will post their contact number as soon as she sends it to me.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I got the phone number from another source so please contact Ging if you can donate. She is in Cebu City.423-0298 Cell 0908-111-2890 or her sister 406-8992

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I woke up to an email from Ging saying Del is in bad shape and must have the blood in order for him to have the surgery that he desperately needs, so please everyone who knows anyone in Cebu, contact them by email or pm and ask them if they can contact her since she says NO ONE has contacted her. Guys this is not an issue if you like me or hate me, this man may die if he does not get blood. I am not doing this for me and I have never even met Del and only emailed back and forth, please do not let a man die when he may be able to be saved by giving some blood. Ging 0908-111-2890

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was going to post it here, but see you did already, Lee.There seem to be some guys through a list or two, and through "another forum" who may be able to help.I hope they find the blood. (deleted)Edit: Daisy posted it there already.

Edited by paul

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you Paul! :hystery: As far as I know blood is still needed, so I hope some people step up to the bat.

Edited by Mr. Lee

paul
Posted
Posted

She is saying 10 more units of A- (RH Negative) blood are still needed!

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm O+. Sorry. I pray all works out.

Mugs
Posted
Posted

wow i never thought about blood being an issue. hope he gets the blood he needs and gets well quickly.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I really feel for Ging, Del's who needs blood wife since they are making it so hard on her. I got another email from her telling me it still does not look good. She has gone to the red cross, went to public service radio and has been walking around asking foreigners as well as her family and friends and she managed to get 9 bags of blood but they want another one and they also want 4 bags of plasma. She said Del/Slim has not completely awakened and is on breathing support. I do not feel any one should have to go through what she is apparently going through without enough help from others. If I was there I would be stopping expats in the mall and offering to pay for their blood if it would help save a life.Guys, if any of you can help them then please try, and maybe someone can also give her some moral support. Maybe MikeB gf or others can call her and try to help her through the maze the hospital and doctors are apparently putting her through. Mike and others I will gladly pay for all phone calls, just email or pm me and let me know how. We will be in Cebu next month. Please someone try to help this woman and her possibly dying husband. Lets not let a man die for lack of us trying. .

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I can't offer much help, I can't give blood for a year because I had surgery w/transfussions.in Oct and I'm in Manila now anyway. My gf went through all the hell of this and it's a damn shame. The soldiers at Camp Lapu Lapu donate every 2 months and it's free but she should try to call first because my gf walked around the camp for a long time looking for the place and was told they had donated the previous month. We had a couple of young college students who she met outside Red Cross but they ended up not being needed. I am very sorry, it's a disgraceful situation and as soon as I can donate I will. Just hope you are never in this position because the hospital and insuance company will not help, it's all on you. The best chance is with the forums, they came through for me and I hope they will do so for Slim.

• Like 3