2012 Forum Get Together, Preliminary Poll

Interest in a Get Together  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What time period(s) would you be available for a 2012 Get Together IN CEBU?

• March 1 to 15
    • March 16 to 31
    • April 1 to 15
    • April 16 to 30
    • Will not be attending this year.
    • Other, please comment
    • End of June (added by request)
    • Anytime is a good time (added by request)
  2. 2. What would be your choice of time and venue?

• Afternoon, family picnic setting, bring your kids, friends, relatives etc
    • Supper for singles and or couples, no children
    • Same as 2 but including karaoke or dance into the evening hours
    • Evening meet up, after supper, drinks, music, snacks, dance etc
    • Same as 2 but ok to bring your kids.
    • Other. Please comment.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
April, June, July and September! Looks like I could be in for lots of parties!
Hold on a minute, in that case you will end up looking like me. I better send you my BIG clothes. Oh are you Volunteering to take on the wig wearing role as someone has to do it. :lol:post-1-0-77706200-1328316551_thumb.jpg
I would love to volunteer myself but it won't work.... Even my natural hair won't stay on my head!!! :thumbsup: :lol: :hystery:

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Any day as long as its a weekend.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

As I keep an eye on the poll its starting to look like End of April for a get together. Please vote if you haven't already.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
As I keep an eye on the poll its starting to look like End of April for a get together. Please vote if you haven't already.
Guess I really won't make it this year!I was looking in the gallery at last year's get together and I have to commend all of you for taking your daughters with you! They were your daughters, weren't they? :hystery: :hystery: :mocking: :hystery:And i was worried about the age difference with my own sweetheart! Oh how I feel so.... so.... so... :thumbsup: :hystery:

dean01
Posted
Posted
April, June, July and September! Looks like I could be in for lots of parties!
every week is a party..

• 3 weeks later...
Steve
Posted
Posted

Doubt we will be able to attend this year. We are looking at being there around Christmas and New years and may not be in Cebu much.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Doubt we will be able to attend this year. We are looking at being there around Christmas and New years and may not be in Cebu much.
Its actually depressing for me not to make a trip at all this year, no wonder I'm getting so grumpy lately. :hystery:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Its actually depressing for me not to make a trip at all this year, no wonder I'm getting so grumpy lately. :lol:
Not to mentioned that your lovely wife is there without you. I know where you're coming from. Family separationduring a long military deployment sucks big time. But you have your other family to nurture and feed. Althoughwe often times act like a bickering children, we eventually grope hug each other during our annual get together. And all is well.........
  • Like 2

Steve
Posted
Posted
Its actually depressing for me not to make a trip at all this year, no wonder I'm getting so grumpy lately. :tiphat:
Our plans on going around the holidays are very sketchy due to the increased airfare. When I brought Donna to the states, I told Mama that we'd visit no more than 2 years apart. Just hope I don't break that promise. I know that she wants us there for the holidays and Donna misses being there for the holidays as well.I'm always grumpy............lol
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Will be there next week, March 13-25. This will be our final visit until our move there in December, so we will be mainly in the Manila area setting up bank accounts and all that other stuff. (except for a run to Boracay around the 21st) Let me know

• Like 1