Where Do I Find A Legitimate Buyer Of Human Hair.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Researching this topic on Google, I find places all over the world who buy human hair. The amounts they pay are also all over the map and the scam and kinky fetisher potential is tremendous.I saw one hair salon in Dumaguete with a sign saying they buy human hair. I did not ask what they paid as the timing was not right and I suspect a cluster of 'middle men' all wanting a 'cut' (pun intended).Some sites on line suggest that very long, untreated girl's hair can fetch $1,000. Other sites say Asian hair is worth peanuts. Still others say you can sell it on EBay but you only get a fraction of what it is worth because a real buyer wants to supervise the cut.I would like someone who has actual experience, personally or through close contacts, with selling or buying lady's hair. My wife has been growing her hair for 4 years and it is beautiful. She is ready for a change to short hair and, depending on what she can get for it, she may sell it.If there truly is a market among people who make wigs or hair extensions then there may be a business idea here for someone.Thanks in advance

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I can see it now,Hound Drivers Hair Collections. 50 Filipinas sign up to provide a complete head shave,2 times a year on contract. Could even market your shaving cream at the same time. http://www.philippin...dpost__p__55698
Now seriously,have no idea but there must be a small market one would think but in the modern world of synthetic products that look and feel real perhaps it is a dying market?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Dave how about donating it ....... me and Jake could use some ........ not sure how I would look with long streight black hair ....... in fact I can't remember what I used to look like with hair period ...... :) :( :hystery: :hystery:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Ok, my opening post is a legitimate question and I still hope someone can help . . ButFor a laugh I Googled: Anyone buying pubic human hair and found over 4Million results, some being rather hilarious. To be honest, though, I would not accept a wife who grew her pubic hairs for 4 years in order to sell them :)

Candyman
Posted
Posted
To be honest, though, I would not accept a wife who grew her pubic hairs for 4 years in order to sell them
Why not ???? It might become the next big craze !
  • Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I know a woman in Manila who sold her own hair for 10,000p. She was approached on the street and took the money and ended up with short hair. She was happy.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I know a woman in Manila who sold her own hair for 10,000p.
Now that's getting close. Anyone who knows Dona has seen that her hair is long enough to wipe her ass with and she keeps it very nice. She would part with it for 20K simply because she saw sold ads on the Internet where gals with long, beautiful, unadulterated hair were getting that much.So now all I have to do is find that street in Manila that the girl in your post was walking down.

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
I know a woman in Manila who sold her own hair for 10,000p.
Now that's getting close. Anyone who knows Dona has seen that her hair is long enough to wipe her ass with and she keeps it very nice. She would part with it for 20K simply because she saw sold ads on the Internet where gals with long, beautiful, unadulterated hair were getting that much.So now all I have to do is find that street in Manila that the girl in your post was walking down.
Ask her. Kris xxxxxxxTell her you talked to Bruce. Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Please dont post peoples private Email,send it in a PM
  • Like 1

Braddo
Posted
Posted

We have a friend in Cebu who owns a hairdressing store she said she has a big business selling her patrons hair to the local Billy Boys who get it turned into clip on hair extensions to add length to their own hair, no idea what it is worth

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

I saw some places that claimed women were being paid between 500 to 1000 bucks for hair over 16 inches but that it had to be "virgin". I told that to my brothers-in-law. Now my 10 year old sister-in-law is terrified they are going to cut it off in the middle of the night to help pay their college costs (or maybe buy a cell phone ... the story varies when they are tormenting her).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1