Foreigners Hiding In The Philippines

Americano
Posted
Posted
I believe its our responsibility to help those who are being abused and are too weak or afraid to help themselves. In this case the abused Filipina has to file the charges but most cannot do it alone. They need moral support and encouraging words. And, maybe most of all they will need money to pay a lawyer to file the case and represent her in court. Most abused Filipinas will not have the 15,000 + pesos needed for the lawyer's Acceptance Fee. To me, that's a small price to pay when you are talking about someone's life. And, if she wins in court, the defendant will be order to pay all expenses including the Acceptance Fee.
What really sucks about a lot of these types of situations is the economic's. Many women are trapped in that type of relationship. Especially if they are supporting other's in their own immediet family, parents, brothers or sisters. They are willing to put up with the abuse to a point as long as the money keeps flowing. Where that point reaches its limit varies.It comes down to the woman having enough of it and taking some sort of difinitive action. Moral and financial support is one thing, Best to do that through some sort of support group organization. But trying to get in the middle of it is another.Here is an question for you. If you saw a Filipino, not a foreigner, abusing a woman, would you call the authorities? What if he was a town official or local police officer? Lots of gray area when it comes to domestic violence. Unfortunately you could become the one getting deported.
I wouldn't call the authorities or report the abuse but I would encourage other concerned citizens to report it. Being a foreigner, I would stay out of Filipino on Filipino problems.
  • Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
One of them is an American who's income is from running a forum and from scamming other foreigners and Filipinos. He is hiding in the Philippines because his investors are looking for him. He is also hiding because he continued abusing women when he came to the Philippines and has a criminal case filed against him. He's hiding so the court subpoena can't be served to him. And, he is hiding because he is Black listed and is in the country illegally. He has been in the Philippines since 2006 but didn't need to hide from Immigration until recently because Immigration didn't know he had illegally reentered the Philippines until it was reported to them. He claims to be in America now but he can't go there because his home state has an open felony investigation involving him. He is a fugitive from the law in America and the Philippines. I
What absolute sh&t!You are just making up stuff to make trouble.People have been claiming many things about this person for years. The only thing I have ever seen proven was an unpaid bill from a jewellery store.One of these idiotic claims was by a man who bought a phone for his girlfriend who then claimed it wouldn't work. In the end, I was given the so called non working phone and was using it for several years after until I gave it away to an ex girlfriend.As for the investors in the pay day lending scheme, all were paid out with a return greater than bank interest rates. And since the scheme run by the person you are referring to came to an end, a new pay day lending scheme was started and run by some one else for the people who wanted to continue. I can't speak for his current immigration status but i personally saw the 9a visa in his passport.Also, if he was hiding in the Philippines for all these years, he is doing a very poor job of it. Using his real identity on line and on many occasions posting where he will be that day or on a date in the future. Regards: Jim
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)
One of them is an American who's income is from running a forum and from scamming other foreigners and Filipinos. He is hiding in the Philippines because his investors are looking for him. He is also hiding because he continued abusing women when he came to the Philippines and has a criminal case filed against him. He's hiding so the court subpoena can't be served to him. And, he is hiding because he is Black listed and is in the country illegally. He has been in the Philippines since 2006 but didn't need to hide from Immigration until recently because Immigration didn't know he had illegally reentered the Philippines until it was reported to them. He claims to be in America now but he can't go there because his home state has an open felony investigation involving him. He is a fugitive from the law in America and the Philippines. I
What absolute sh&t! You are just making up stuff to make trouble. People have been claiming many things about this person for years. The only thing I have ever seen proven was an unpaid bill from a jewellery store. One of these idiotic claims was by a man who bought a phone for his girlfriend who then claimed it wouldn't work. In the end, I was given the so called non working phone and was using it for several years after until I gave it away to an ex girlfriend. As for the investors in the pay day lending scheme, all were paid out with a return greater than bank interest rates. And since the scheme run by the person you are referring to came to an end, a new pay day lending scheme was started and run by some one else for the people who wanted to continue. I can't speak for his current immigration status but i personally saw the 9a visa in his passport. Also, if he was hiding in the Philippines for all these years, he is doing a very poor job of it. Using his real identity on line and on many occasions posting where he will be that day or on a date in the future. Regards: Jim
Hi Jim, I can understand your disbelief and surprise at the things I have said because you consider him to be your friend. Well, maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do. Some of the things said about him in the past were not true, but I can prove everything I have said and more. First of all, Immigration didn't know he was hiding in the Philippines because they didn't know about his web site until I told them about it recently. He entered the country illegally in 2006 and hasn't left it since then for fear of being caught.Here is a challenge that I present to you and everyone who really wants to know the truth:1. Invite him to go with you to Immigration to clear his name as being in the Philippines illegally. He will not go to Immigration because he is still Blacklisted since he was deported in 2006. The Black List Order Number is AFF-06-085 entered on 12-14-2006 for violation of Sec. 37 (A) (7) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940. They will put him in a cell on the 3rd floor, maybe the same cell he was in in 2006 when he abused a Filipina and didn't have a valid visa.2. Ok so he wouldn’t go to Immigration with you, so try this one. Ask to see his Passport and look at his Visa stamps. You will be surprised to see a BB stamp for each year since 2006, but where is his Filipina wife? Ask to see his Marriage Certificate, he doesn’t have one. When he was deported in 2006, he didn’t have a Marriage Certificate either and the date of marriage that he gave Immigration was 10 days before he entered the Philippines. He is not eligible for a BB stamp.3. To prove he is not guilty for having sex with minors, ask him and his girlfriend to let you see her Birth Certificate. They will not let you see it because her Date of Birth is April 20, 1994. She is only 17 now and was 16 in March 2010 when he took her virginity. The dates are all documented. If you are really interested in the truth then you will try the 3 items I listed for you. And, if you don’t try them then the truth doesn’t matter to you, just go on believing his lies. Edited by Americano
  • Like 2

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted (edited)

Interesting. Thankyou!But two things don't make sense.Regarding the forums.- NBI already knew about the forums as we were contacted regarding posts in the old night life forum.- He would have been investigated when the Cebu Daily News had a front page article about the Cebu City seal being on a forum discussing adult nightlife. It was certainly the biggest day on my website where all sorts of government departments crawled through it, presumably looking for illegal content. If they connected me and my website to the forums, they surely would have connected him to the forums.I realise he is not entitled to a BB stamp but you say in 2006 that he wasn't married. He had to have still been married then because he would not have had time to arrange a divorce for the December 2003 marriage held at Villa Terisita in Talisay City, attended by myself and about 50 others. I have video if you want to see it. As the separation ony occured in 2006, I don't believe he would have been divorced until 2007 or 2008.Regardless of your reply, I think i will leave it here and make no further comment.Regards: Jim

Edited by Jim Sibbick
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

Hi Jim,Thanks for your reply. I can't answer why nothing was done in the past because I wasn't around then. I can only tell you about what has happened the past 2 years.Of course what I said is interesting because its a challenge that no one will take because they are afraid that I'm right and then they will finally start to know the real person in question.By the way, for many years I have enjoyed watching the videos on your web site. Thank you for providing that to us free.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKThis topic is meant to be about in "general"; not about one known person so this is the original question below. Lets stick to the question thanks.

Here's a question for the readers of this thread. The criminal foreigners hiding in the Philippines make it look bad for all foreigners, so do you believe its our duty to help bring to justice our own people by at least letting Immigration know they are here or should we just pretend to be innocent by standers?
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Last post removed, sorry!

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted
I only briefly read the blog about this person of interest and it would seem to me, that he has a historyof criminal behavior -- both in the States and the Philippines. Unless the news articles supported byphotos of him were photo-shopped (incarcerated in a local jail), evidences are stacking up against him.And now the incidence of scamming his latest victims, photos of a Filipina with signs of physical abuseand BOI and Interpol putting out an "all points bulletin", is enough for me to watch my back. Yeah, I would drop a dime on him.....
Jake,You sound like a man with common sense and knows right from wrong. If everyone thought like you this would be a better world because we could work together to get riding of those who are criminally minded.
  • Like 4

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

OK, back to the question. I knew a hit man named John hiding out in the Philippines. He couldn't go home.In the end he committed suicide.He seemed a nice enough bloke. He had work as an ESL teacher when I first met him. He asked me and a Canadian friend to visit him where he lived at the Tourist Seaside Resort or similar name in Talisay City where he told us his story.He was in the Philippines because after his last job, he was fingered by his partner. They had done a hit in the USA. He had told his partner to throw his gun in the river but he hadn't. His partner had kept the gun and was done for an armed robbery. The police tied the gun from the armed robbery to the murder. In the Philippines, he had run out of money and decided he could not go on so he decided to end it all. He was sitting on the sea wall with a bottle of rum. He decided he would finish the bottle and then do it. However, he passed out and when he woke up, there was a Filipina beside him taking care of him. She agreed to be his girlfriend and shortly after, he got the job as an ESL teacher.Several years later, he lost his job and his girl and finished the job properly this time.At no time did I ever think to myself, I will report him to anyone.Regards: Jim

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

Jim,The man could have been telling you a true story or just making up a story like others have mentioned here to brag about him self. Anyway, if he was telling the truth, does that mean you don't have a problem with socializing with someone who was committing murder for a living? That seems like a very low standard to me. I would never knowingly socialize with that kind of person.

• Like 1