chrisandging

Lot For Sale Vista Grande Phase 2

Our lot is for sale, it has a lot area of 361 M2 On Vista Grande Phase 2 located on the hills overlooking Talisay.The lot is Lot 38 Block 15 Phase 2 (arrowed in red on map)Fantastic views of the Bohol straight, Mactan island to Naga.The lot has been transferred into our names and has clean title. Subdivision fees are paid until Aug 2012. Taxes until Jan 2012. Water and electricity are available. If you google this subdivision you will find prices of 8,500 per M2 if you are buying from the developer you will also pay VAT on the sale price (if above P1.5M)Our asking Price is P2.4MI pay Capital gains Tax and Doc stamp. Also any outstanding property taxes.Buyer pays for transfer tax etc.I no longer live in Cebu but my Brother does and he can show people round.Please PM me if interested.post-907-0-70694300-1331788174_thumb.jpg

Our lot is for sale, it has a lot area of 361 M2 On Vista Grande Phase 2 located on the hills overlooking Talisay.The lot is Lot 38 Block 15 Phase 2 (arrowed in red on map)Fantastic views of the Bohol straight, Mactan island to Naga.The lot has been transferred into our names and has clean title. Subdivision fees are paid until Aug 2012. Taxes until Jan 2012. Water and electricity are available. If you google this subdivision you will find prices of 8,500 per M2 if you are buying from the developer you will also pay VAT on the sale price (if above P1.5M)Our asking Price is P2.4MI pay Capital gains Tax and Doc stamp. Also any outstanding property taxes.Buyer pays for transfer tax etc.I no longer live in Cebu but my Brother does and he can show people round.Please PM me if interested.post-907-0-70694300-1331788174_thumb.jpg

I'm currently living in Dumaguete hoping to sell our house and lot.........as we want to move to Vista Grande sub division

First of all could you please tell me why you are selling the lot......you can PM me if you like......maybe there is something we should know about the area. We have had a good look around the sub division and think it would be the place for us. We have a lot already picked out and the owner is happy to wait for us to sell here in Dgte.....the lot is 706sqm and has good views and nobody can build in front of us.

We are not looking for a house and lot as we want to build our own......me being a builder.

Koala

Chris,

We looked at lots up there in 2007 or 2008? At that time there were only a few homes and its nice as you said. Clean fresh air!

The only drawback is the one portion of the road going up the first part is steep our cab had a little trouble getting up that short first part.

I suggest you post some pictures of your lot and the view it would be most helpful to sell.

Good luck on a quick sale.

I'm currently living in Dumaguete hoping to sell our house and lot.........as we want to move to Vista Grande sub division

First of all could you please tell me why you are selling the lot......you can PM me if you like......maybe there is something we should know about the area. We have had a good look around the sub division and think it would be the place for us. We have a lot already picked out and the owner is happy to wait for us to sell here in Dgte.....the lot is 706sqm and has good views and nobody can build in front of us.

We are not looking for a house and lot as we want to build our own......me being a builder.

Koala

Koala

Reason for selling is that we moved to Tagaytay (Cavite)

We first submitted plans for a house on that plot in 2007, only to be told that we would have to wait a few years for the developers to put in Power and Water. After the wait our family situation had changed so in 2011 we moved to Tagaytay.

We lived in Pardo at the bottom of the hill for 5 years and would regularly go on pilgrimages to the lot. There was always a breeze and best of all clean air.

View 2007

I have finally located a photo.

This is taken from the concrete watercourse that runs along the southern border of the land.

The View is of Talisay with Bohol in the background.

Very nice view, our family has a new home in the same general area. Homes in the hills overlooking Talisay have fresh air unlike the toxic mess down in the city. Have utilitys been installed to your lot yet?

Yes Utilities are there now.

About 2 years ago they needed deliveries of water up there. At the time i was itching to build but did not want to be in a position where i was dependent on a 3rd party for water. The water tower on the Top is now in use.