2012 Forum Get Together - Friday April 20

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

You can add Kevin and maybe Simplecia if she feels up to it. If there are not that many going I would suggest somewhere like Harundaw pizza where me Paul Mike b and Dave with a few others went before.

dean01
Posted
Posted

I be there.. ancienrocka how many should i bring ... lol

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:) :lol: :mocking: Can I put my name down for next years. :hystery: life begins in 2013 :541:Jack P. :mocking:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Any updates? Members wishing to attended? Suggestions for free beer? :cheers:

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Hmm its too early. My family wiil go to Cebu in May to visit relatives in Bogo and Sta. fe then, after Samar. Nways Im back lol. I know you all people miz me.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hmm its too early. My family wiil go to Cebu in May to visit relatives in Bogo and Sta. fe then, after Samar. Nways Im back lol. I know you all people miz me.

yes, we did miss you! I for one am glad you are back with us!

mariposa
Posted
Posted

And I really miz you all people in this wonderful forum... yeah this is wonderful, I feel like Im home. Maybe because most of the members were from cebu and samar. :cheersty:

• Like 1

dean01
Posted
Posted

Any updates? Members wishing to attended? Suggestions for free beer? :cheers:

will a free beer get you here ?

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Heres a suggestion. Lots of people replied and asked for the date to be changed to a later one. You might want to think about doing that. In the meantime, we will not attend due to having to visit family on the 20th in Mindanao.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Lots of people replied and asked for the date to be changed to a later one. You might want to think about doing that

Yes, someone might. There is nothing to stop any member here from organizing a get together, so long as you don't step on Tom's toes. Those of you who actually live in Cebu would be better situated to organize something. I saw that you were getting a poker game going. Perhaps you can expand your idea to get an activity organized for another date and post it here? It would actually be great if members organized activities for other members.

Just remember it is like herding cats (yes that expression was stolen from another forum member who tried to organize expats for get togethers). Some of us have to make plans weeks in advance to be in the city at the time of the get together and cannot just change dates on a whim.

So I will be in the city on April 20th. I will be at Canvas Bistro on the Terrace at Ayala Mall at about 6pm but I need to confirm that with ancienrocka. There is still time to add yourself to the list. We are expecting the following to attend so please confirm or cancel when you can:

Self, Paul and Elsa

Bil Brock and wife

Jode, Norel and possible friends

Kevin (Sonjack) and possibly wife

Dean01 and posssibly friends

With the likelihood of last minute people popping up for a Friday night feed, I am going to ask ancienrocka to reserve a table for a dozen or more and we shall have a pleasant evening.