The Family! (Hers Of Course)

Garpo
Posted
Posted (edited)

Great post Jack. We usually only hear of the family horror stories and it is always like a breath of fresh air to hear about the good things once in awhile.My hat is off to you sir............ :hystery:

Edited by Garpo
  • Like 5

billten
Posted
Posted

Always nice to hear something positive ;-) Good luck with the house build, looks like a nice place

Jake
Posted
Posted

This is what it's all about! Sharing the fruits of labor and the harvest of warm and beautiful smiles.You should be commended for your leadership and a heart of gold. Thank you for the wonderfulphotos!Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2

acman
Posted
Posted

Good to hear you have a wonderfull family and the photos are great!

jode
Posted
Posted

Maybe the filipino family (in-laws, now or future) get a bad rap because they expect you to help them and frequent requests to do so can be tiresome. However most are probably there for you if you need help (Labor, Protection, moral support,) . Thanks for the great post and pics showing an example of that. Guys who never need or want help maybe get to think the support is all one way but I believe most families think it is their duty to support in return in ways possible for them to do.

• Like 3

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Maybe the filipino family (in-laws, now or future) get a bad rap because they expect you to help them and frequent requests to do so can be tiresome. However most are probably there for you if you need help (Labor, Protection, moral support,) . Thanks for the great post and pics showing an example of that. Guys who never need or want help maybe get to think the support is all one way but I believe most families think it is their duty to support in return in ways possible for them to do.

No extended family or any requests for anything in my first month here..I dont have a wife, i have a life. :hystery: :hystery: :thumbsup: tanks ej.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

its been a while Jack Petterson,

do you have any updates that you care to share regarding this situation?

tiger31
Posted
Posted

well done jack nice pics how much did ya pay for ya lot ? and where exactly are you based ?

Curley
Posted
Posted

well done jack nice pics how much did ya pay for ya lot ? and where exactly are you based ?

Someone has "gone local" :mocking:

• Like 2