Need To Find A Cheap Stay In Bohol.

Zech
Posted
Posted

Hello all, Zech here, and I have a unique situation that requires me to find a cheap place for my fiance to stay for about a week in bohol, city of tagbilaran. We have looked on sites like http://tagbilarancity.olx.com.ph but can't seem to find any good leads. If any of the locals there in bohol would be willing to help out, we would be ever so grateful! Have a great day all!

• 1 month later...
Sugarbear
Posted
Posted

Hello, although your post is more than a month old, maybe you can still use some info? Most visitors here do not stay in the city of Tagbilaran, there are many nice beach areas here, the most popular is Alona Beach area, the budget places are 5- 10 minutes ride inland from Alona Beach, some have native fan rooms for 500p a day, another has aircon, tv, fridge and even a motorbike included for 1250p per day. pm me if you need specifics..have a nice trip..

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
lifeasisrael
Posted
Posted

Hello, although your post is more than a month old, maybe you can still use some info? Most visitors here do not stay in the city of Tagbilaran, there are many nice beach areas here, the most popular is Alona Beach area, the budget places are 5- 10 minutes ride inland from Alona Beach, some have native fan rooms for 500p a day, another has aircon, tv, fridge and even a motorbike included for 1250p per day. pm me if you need specifics..have a nice trip..

I sure would like to know more. New here and not sure how to "pm"

:-)

MikeB
Posted
Posted
New here and not sure how to "pm"

Just click on the avatar or name and select "Send me a message". As a New Member you are restricted to sending 1 PM per 24 hours, no restriction on receiving. However, the post you replied to is 2 years old, I don't think the member is active. Perhaps someone else can help.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I sure would like to know more. New here and not sure how to "pm" :-)

Generally the forum is for sharing information. People ask questions and members answer with their experiences or views, that way we all learn something rather than a private chit chat.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
the_whipster
Posted
Posted

Hope Homes

http://hopehomes-danao.com/index.php/en/

750 for not bad fan room with motorbike included is good value anywhere, but on Panglao, especially so. Wifi in the common areas but not the rooms. 2km from Alona.