Great Property Manager - Agent In Cebu -Jeiselyn Morales

sto99
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I wanted to share with everyone my experience with a very professional and helpful Property Manager/agent in Cebu. I was there last month with the intention of finding a place to live as I will be moving there in late June.

Jeiselyn Morales was recommended to me by someone so I contacted her prior arriving providing her with what I wanted. She contacted me soon after and provided her contact information and asked a couple of questions to get additional information.

I contacted her immediately upon arriving. She told me that she had already found a number of places that fit my needs. She had numerous places for me to see but I was really only interested in living in one specific condo complex and she had already found that two units were becoming available in my desired complex either while I was there or just after I was to return to the US.

She picked me up at my hotel and showed me the units. Selecting one, she arranged for me to meet the owner. Prior to this meeting she communicated to them my wish for a flat screen TV to be included. The owners did not wish to include that so she negotiated a reduction in the monthly rent - even before I met with them. She also negotiated a couple of things to be repaired before I moved in.

Unlike my experience with other agents where they can (or will) only show properties where they have the listing, Jeiselyn has been in the real estate sales business for some years and has developed contacts throughout the real estate market and can help rent or buy condos, homes or property pretty much anywhere in Cebu city. She can also assist in finding a hotel, if needed.

Since I was not going to be there for a month prior to officially moving in, she is also ensuring the utilities are set up and she even assisted me in making a couple of advanced payments to cover the costs while I was in the US.

I cannot recommend her strongly enough. She is EXACTLY what one needs as she has contacts throughout the field but is not tied to any one property.

Her contact info is below. For any further details please PM me.

Thanks

Bruce

Jeiselyn Morales

email: mjzlyn81@yahoo.com

mobile numbers

office number

• Like 1

samatm
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I wanted to share with everyone my experience with a very professional and helpful Property Manager/agent in Cebu. I was there last month with the intention of finding a place to live as I will be moving there in late June.

Jeiselyn Morales was recommended to me by someone so I contacted her prior arriving providing her with what I wanted. She contacted me soon after and provided her contact information and asked a couple of questions to get additional information.

I contacted her immediately upon arriving. She told me that she had already found a number of places that fit my needs. She had numerous places for me to see but I was really only interested in living in one specific condo complex and she had already found that two units were becoming available in my desired complex either while I was there or just after I was to return to the US.

She picked me up at my hotel and showed me the units. Selecting one, she arranged for me to meet the owner. Prior to this meeting she communicated to them my wish for a flat screen TV to be included. The owners did not wish to include that so she negotiated a reduction in the monthly rent - even before I met with them. She also negotiated a couple of things to be repaired before I moved in.

Unlike my experience with other agents where they can (or will) only show properties where they have the listing, Jeiselyn has been in the real estate sales business for some years and has developed contacts throughout the real estate market and can help rent or buy condos, homes or property pretty much anywhere in Cebu city. She can also assist in finding a hotel, if needed.

Since I was not going to be there for a month prior to officially moving in, she is also ensuring the utilities are set up and she even assisted me in making a couple of advanced payments to cover the costs while I was in the US.

I cannot recommend her strongly enough. She is EXACTLY what one needs as she has contacts throughout the field but is not tied to any one property.

Her contact info is below. For any further details please PM me.

Thanks

Bruce

Jeiselyn Morales

email: mjzlyn81@yahoo.com

mobile numbers

office number

Bravo. She sounds like a winner. I have not had good luck with any property managers or agents.

• 1 month later...
sto99
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I wanted to followup regarding the Property Manager I used - Jeiselyn Morales. She found me exactly what I wanted while I was there. I then had to return to the US to finish up some business there before returning permanently.

While I was gone Jeiselyn supervised the minor repairs the owner agreed to, she had internet and cable installed and even paid for the small water bill knowing I would reimburse her. I had left some things at the condo so I would not have bring them back to Cebu with me a second time and she has checked my place a couple of times to ensure that everything I left there was still there.

She is good a communicating a status update which reassured me that things were progressing fine.

I cannot recommend Jeiselyn highly enough. And as I stated in my initial review of her - she has so many contacts in the real estate market that I am sure she can find pretty much anything a person could want- condo, apartment, home and even help with hotels.

See my initial post for her contact info.

Thanks

Bruce

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi Bruce,

glad to hear you got sorted with your accommodation needs, sorry we were not able to help you in your quest this time. We agree Jeiselyn is for sure very established within the real estate community and we have worked with her in the past and will more than likely work with her again in the future.

• 4 months later...
sto99
Posted
Posted (edited)

Jeiselyn now has a website to support her independent business. I suggest anyone looking to buy or rent should contact her as she is trustworthy to a fault and works very hard for her clients. Completely honest. She will listen to what you want and not try to steer you to other directions, unlike so many other real estate agencies in Cebu.

Good luck.

Bruce

here is her website:

.............................................................................................................................

Note from the boss

This is the second time I have removed link or post. Other agents pay for advertising here so please contact me for our rates.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
- removed link as its advertising again