English -> Cebuano Flash Cards

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
I'm sorry DayDreamer, but it would seem that you had nightmare attack on your cognitive thought process -- your sentence structure is way out in left field. No....joke lang Pare! In fact, I don't know WTF you're tooking about.

Well thanks alot! Really I mean it. It not only tells me that I shouldn't rely on free translator programs, but to watch out for google, or any other "free programs"that I might find online. Because before I read my email and noted that you made a comment about it, I ran that same statement by my girlfriend's brother in law and he said pretty much the same thing and gave me a bit of a warning; That although it might sound innocuous or even real, I might be saying something that could at the light end a slap in the face and at the worse a serious beatdown. I have since deleted that program and now rely on two books that he verified was a good start.

• Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
I must commend both you and GregZ for your noble cause to improve yourself and your immediate surroundings. You guys remind me of young pot smokin' college dudes from UC Berkeley but got your chit together like the members of the US Peace Corp.

:hystery:  :hystery: :hystery:

But this part was the funniest and almost sums it up(for me at least)although, I only hung out on the UC Berkeley college campus smokin' pot and skatin with college dudes :cheersty:

• Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
I still only know how to sit, stay, rollover and drink in Visayan. :bash: Tagay!

Visayan is way off in the distance for me, I think I will stick to just learning Tagalog for now. I don't want to have an aneurism trying to figure out :1 (103):  which is which. When I've learned or feel comfortable with the national language, I'll try my hand at Cebuano or even Chavacano

• Like 2