Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

graham59
Posted
Posted

Absolutely pathetic.... but has ANY local EVER been jailed for killing a poriner ?  

• Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
On 4/19/2020 at 9:43 PM, graham59 said:

Absolutely pathetic.... but has ANY local EVER been jailed for killing a poriner ?  

Yes they do actually.

There is a website dedicated to listing the names of murdered expats in the Philippines, sorry I do not remember the name or URL of this site. Now expats being murdered by their spouses is disturbing but not really surprising, or expats murdered in their homes due to housekeepers unlocking the doors for a criminal.

But I particularly find expats being murdered by fellow expats to be far more disturbing. I myself have found myself a potential suspect in this case. Repeatedly accused of a heinous-crime by Harry's spouse and her closest friends and associates, and even by fellow expats on forum threads. There is a Greek gent in South France who seems incurably obsessed with me. Devoting countless hours to creating pages upon pages of yellow-journalism and Photoshop imagery on his blog site. I posted links of his blog Link to family, friends and associates on my Facebook. They usually respond that they find him humorous, disturbing and rather sad all at the same time. That sounds like quite a talent he has, and he manages to properly spell my name.. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2