Apple Cidar Vinegar

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

Wandering if Pineapple Vinegar would work? It's more of a Filipino thing. But Vinegar is Vinegar.. hard to swallow :1 (103):

Bundy
Posted
Posted

That must have been why I kept ending up with girlfriends in the late 20s and early 30s when I was approaching 50! Same brand I lost all my weight with too!

:mocking:

Well, if that pic of you on your avatar is current................you look pretty good for someone who's around 132yrs old!

Sorry Bob, couldn't resist :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

That must have been why I kept ending up with girlfriends in the late 20s and early 30s when I was approaching 50! Same brand I lost all my weight with too!

Well, if that pic of you on your avatar is current................you look pretty good for someone who's around 132yrs old!

Sorry Bob, couldn't resist :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

No problem Mr Bundy!

I never take a good photo. In fact in person I act like I am 12 years old! Ah, I mean I look....

• Like 1

wombatphil
Posted
Posted
A few days ago I came across a sh&t load of bottles, with lots of floaty bits in it, in another supermarket.

Could you name this "SUPERMARKET" so that others could go there if they want?

I'm sorry, I really don't remember clearly. This sort of forgetfullness is what I have struggled with for 41 years since I damaged my memory part of the brain that long ago. Unless a happening of any description is significant, I will not retain the memory, unless repetitive actions have been done.

But I have just done a process of elimination in my mind in the last couple of minutes since I wrote the above. I knew I had not been off the island to a supermarket recently, so I think I've worked out it was SAVE MORE, Marina Mall, Mactan... Which is the small centre on the corner as you turn off the main road to go into the airport.... (?)

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I found some Brayer (sp) Rabbit mole-asses :mocking: today in Rustans (Shop-Wise) on Bacalso Ave here in Cebu City ...... not black strap but it might work .... bought some honey (no Jake the bee made kind .... thank you very much) to day so gonna start it tonight ..... Bonaparte ..... or what ever they say in France for good appetite ..... :hystery: :hystery: :attention: ........ :cheersty:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey bundy it can be a dual purpose usage ..... you for drinking and her for squirting (feminine wash ..... :hystery: ) and who was it said "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" ..... just please for goodness sakes bundy don't forget who is doing what to where .... could get messy .... just saying ..... :mocking:

But all kidding aside I've heard about taking apple cider vinegar for years and it seems to help some people ..... what have you got to loose ..... give it a try .... just remember you are suppose to DRINK YOURS ..... not wash with it ..... sorry couldn't resist ..... :attention: :cheersty:

.....and her for squirting.....

Oh boy, temptation......temptation. Should I comment on this one with my one track mind?

OK, I will try to keep it PG rating. What's with the vinegar and honey anyway? My all time

remedy has always been brown sugar......he, he.

DOM forever -- Jake

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I just knew you would pick up on that my friend ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... and I'm proud of you .... you keep it clean ..... well sort of ..... :mocking: .......... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK sports fans ...... found the Bragg vinegar in Health Options in SM near National Book Store (and across from the Filipino souvenir shop) ...... they have 2 sizes we got the small size to try for p159 ..... they also have the organic molasses (Itakr mine with Splenda .... a sugar substitute) ....... started taking it a couple of days ago and it does curb your appetite .... but then I take 2 teaspoons 3 times a day (according to the directions on the bottle) ...... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK sports fans ...... found the Bragg vinegar in Health Options in SM near National Book Store (and across from the Filipino souvenir shop) ...... they have 2 sizes we got the small size to try for p159 ..... they also have the organic molasses (Itakr mine with Splenda .... a sugar substitute) ....... started taking it a couple of days ago and it does curb your appetite .... but then I take 2 teaspoons 3 times a day (according to the directions on the bottle) ...... :cheersty:

Please Mike, Google ASPARTAME and SPLENDA If you're going to try help your body then don't use poisons..... natural honey contains calories I agree but poison as a substitute? NO THANKS

Edited by Curley

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thank you sir but aspartame and Splenda are two different things ..... it took Splenda years and years to get approved by the USDA because Big Sugar fought so hard to get it banned as it cuts into their profits ..... Splenda is a derivative of actual sugar molecules with no chemicals added ..... Aspartame is I believe a chemical created substance ......... as far as sugar only having calories that maybe true but then diabetics can't take in sugar ..... and yea there is Stevia ....... but have you tried that crap .... it tastes morbid ..... and about as sweet as a dill pickle ..... :mocking:

Thank you for your concern ..... :cheersty: