Real Dairy ( Cow ) Milk

robert k
Posted
Posted

I have started drinking the Selecta in the box. If you are used to drinking milk from plastic containers it will taste funny, but it does closely resemble the milk from the wax paper carton when I was a kid.

• 2 months later...
roddavis
Posted
Posted
On 3/9/2018 at 7:16 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Cebu dairy has been operating 26 years, They have according to their website 310 dairy farmers in their co-op. They will deliver for 2 or more liters. http://cebudairy.com/home/

Cebu Dairy now at S&R in Cebu for P86 per litter. Best milk I have had the past 3 years in PI since leaving the States. Now my corn flakes taste like back home! As Micky said...Try it, you will LIKE it! Cant compete in price with the Calif brand milk half gallon that they sell for P240. I think it even taste better than the Calif. brand!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, roddavis said:

I think it even taste better than the Calif. brand!

Drink it fast.  I stopped using it as it starts to go "off" in about 3 days I found.  

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Has anyone ever seen Rogers Golden Syrup for sale. I prepared French toast for breakfast this morn and when I went to purchase the supplies. I found, bread, eggs, milk, butter. The only syrup I could find is American Maid Pancake Syrup and a pancake syrup that was 2% maple syrup. My taste buds were craving Rogers. Nice and thick and creamy.

• Like 1