La Maison Rose

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Thought this may interest a few people on here,

I recently heard about a relatively new restaurant here in Cebu City, locally talked about as the pink house, this french restaurant is located very close to Lahug just a short distance from the Mormon temple, it is an old house set back from the main road in its own grounds with ample parking. Many people I know have been there and the reports coming back have all been good. We went there this evening and were not disappointed, we had an excellent evening!

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks Geoff. :cheersty:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

French, nice old house....................... sounds expensive ? :unsure: :cheersty:

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

French, nice old house....................... sounds expensive ? :unsure: :cheersty:

Not at all, it can be if you go the full starter, main, cheese board and deserts plus bottle of Grand Cru, which we did but still happy with the price. but a peppered steak at under 400, and the most expensive main being the duck at around 550 I think that is very reasonable and especially for the quality. all four of us had different meals and all enjoyed everything.

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

Sounds good, it's on my list of things to try, now all i need is to find a companion to enjoy the dinner with.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sounds good, it's on my list of things to try, now all i need is to find a companion to enjoy the dinner with.

Well, if you're buying! But you are not going to hold my hand and don't even think about a kiss at the end of the evening!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

Well, if you're buying! But you are not going to hold my hand and don't even think about a kiss at the end of the evening!

The Canadian winter has only just begun and already he's getting desperate. :mocking:

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

The Canadian winter has only just begun and already he's getting desperate. :mocking:

Still got 22 days before we can even call it winter here... And as for desperate? :dance:

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

You can't call it winter yet? At your temperatures it's winter as far as I'm concerned. Here, this autumn/winter morning it's 22 C and I'm sat here in a pair of shorts with the windows and doors open........ that's the sort of weather I can manage. I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold. :cheersty:

• Like 1

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

I lived in Michigan for a good while. It surprised me to know that the temps outside were even colder than my fridge's!

... and Canada, where Bob lives, is even north of Michigan :)

As for Cebu's women, my God. It's like swimming in an ocean! They make it so hard to pick one!?

So Bob, you won't have a chance with Curley, here :)

• Like 2