Kangaroo Slang
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Name: Kangaroo Slang

Category: General Knowledge

Description: G'day to the blokes from the land of Down Under. You know, I found it so intriguing studying Australian slang. I know I can never be a fair dinkum Aussie but hopefully will not stand out like a dog's balls as being a bloody dip stick. I could just imagine my first day as a reffo from Philippines, trying to hook up with a nice Filipina spunk. I would be fascinated with her Australian accent, probably crack a fat instantly. But my old fella would be like a bondi cigar because I had too much piss.

Oh well, I'll just have a naughty by myself again.....he, he.

The above example is my poor attempt to become an honorary Filipino-Australian. The list of questions will be about the slang definition of the italicized words. Have fun!

Click here to take this quiz!

6 people like this

Bonzer boil over mate!

2 people like this

ID: 3   Posted (edited)

whew! ang hirap!

Edited by Julia
1 person likes this

whew! ang hirap!

Well, it's always difficult (hard) down under.....he, he. At least you scored 100% -- you go spunky gurl!

3 people like this

whew! ang hirap!

Well, it's always difficult (hard) down under.....he, he. At least you scored 100% -- you go spunky gurl!

:28:

1 person likes this

Well done Jake, but after all that i would say you must be as dry as a Nun's nasty so have a drink son :cheersty:

4 people like this

well done jake :unsure: same dog different leg action

3 people like this

ID: 8   Posted (edited)

Description: G'day to the blokes from the land of Down Under. You know, I found it so intriguing studying Australian slang. I know I can never be a fair dinkum Aussie but hopefully will not stand out like a dog's balls as being a bloody dip stick. I could just imagine my first day as a reffo from Philippines, trying to hook up with a nice Filipina spunk. I would be fascinated with her Australian accent, probably crack a fat instantly. But my old fella would be like a bondi cigar because I had too much piss.

The above example is my poor attempt to become an honorary Filipino-Australian. The list of questions will be about the slang definition of the italicized words. Have fun!

Nice one cobber, i'm gobsmacked, ya almost sound ridgy-didge ya larrikin.

Wish you were here at the moment, i'm out the back-a-bourke with another cockie try'n to flog his station.We've both been busy as a cat burying sh&t since we lobbed.

Geez mate it's dry as a dead dingo's donger out ere, definitely not whitepointer territory.

We almost come a gutser yesday when this feral come ripp'n out the scrub and nearly cleaned us up.Now me mate Jim's built like a brick sh&thouse and mad as a cut snake, he hoists this dill with one hand and tell's him to rack off or he'll choke a darkie on his bonnet!The dipstick shot through real quick hahahaha.

Me, i'm kak'n me strides,not from anything the wanker in the tilly did, but from laughing so hard at the way the old cowboy handled the situation.

Well we got a potential buyer comm'n for a squiz at sparrow's fart so for Jimmy's sake i hope he can flick it on and make a quid so we can both bail out and head back to the big smoke.

Anyway dig, love ta catch up one arvo, we can crack a tinnie and see who can spin the most bullsh&t!

Hooroo,

Bundy in the outback

Edited by Bundy
10 people like this

Nice one cobber, i'm gobsmacked, ya almost sound ridgy-didge ya larrikin.

Wish you were here at the moment, i'm out the back-a-bourke with another cockie try'n to flog his station.We've both been busy as a cat burying sh&t since we lobbed.

Geez mate it's dry as a dead dingo's donger out ere, definitely not whitepointer territory.

We almost come a gutser yesday when this feral come ripp'n out the scrub and nearly cleaned us up.Now me mate Jim's built like a brick sh&thouse and mad as a cut snake, he hoists this dill with one hand and tell's him to rack off or he'll choke a darkie on his bonnet!The dipstick shot through real quick hahahaha.

Me, i'm kak'n me strides,not from anything the wanker in the tilly did, but from laughing so hard at the way the old cowboy handled the situation.

Well we got a potential buyer comm'n for a squiz at sparrow's fart so for Jimmy's sake i hope he can flick it on and make a quid so we can both bail out and head back to the big smoke.

Anyway dig, love ta catch up one arvo, we can crack a tinnie and see who can spin the most bullsh&t!

Hooroo,

Bundy in the outback

Where's the triple like button? Love it, love it! Now it's up to our Julia to translate the above. She's

a lot smarter than me....hell, probably smarter than most of us.

Right now, I'm teaching Judy some Australian.....beginning with chokin' a darkie! (a baby ruth).

You're the man Bundy!

5 people like this

Jake ,

Beware of the old Bundy he's been out the back of Bourke so long he could be three shades blaker than a crow and would eat your last sh**t sandwich but I bet he doesn't like bread

I've seen it all before these people are lower than a snakes belly, and tight, f*c*K me they are tighter than a fishes ass and that's water tight, drive around in these big cars that wouldn't pull the skin of a rice custard

But in saying all of that I reckon that us Aussie's are bloody good blokes, we love to have a BBQ a few tinnies with mates and hang sh*t on whatever pop's up not to mention our own culture we can take sh*t thrown at us and love better more than throwing it back, most of the time we are flat out like a lizard drinkin working just so we can afford to have time off and party ( best place Philippines )

All in Jest Bundy hope to catch up one day over there and sink 20 or 30 quick stubbies with ya

Cheers :cheersty:

7 people like this

1 1