softheart

House & Lot For Sale On Samar

House Number one of two

other house here, http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/15351-samar-house-for-sale/

In Catbalogan, the capital of Western Samar. Easy access from Cebu or Manila airports with a quick 1 hour flight to Tacloban or Leyte and the 1.5 hr. ride up the highway to Catbalogan.

Fishing and agricultural area. Much easier and quieter life than Manila or Cebu. Safe area.

The house floor area is 153 square meters, cost 950,000 pesos, and  At front side of house is a vacant lot also available for sale

post-1-0-40683800-1361235978_thumb.jpg post-1-0-71735700-1361235984_thumb.jpg post-1-0-68514000-1361235995_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
added pics
  • Like 1

I have got to get better at converting area!  At first thought I was thinking...  hmmmm....  Sounds expensive.

Converted into sq feet and Cdn $ and I get 1647 sq feet for the house at $23,500.  Now that sounds pretty good!  Unfortunately I myself am not in the market just yet,,,

Now pay attention ladies! While this house may or may not be somthing you are interested in....

You CAN live on $1,000 USD or less in Catbalogan Samar. A quieter and slower and cleaner air living than Manila or Cebu. Once you locate a house you can make improvements each month on your budget. Add hot water, air con and cable and the other nice things in life.

Inquire within......

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
-no need to discuss others personal life when you have no idea. Deleted comment
  • Like 3

Nice photos but will not create any interest if there are no pertinent information.  Are you a certified agent?

Are you the certified owner?  How much?  What are the terms for the potential buyer?  Total living space in

meters or feet.  Photos of the neighborhood and the actual home?  Title clean with no liens or outstanding

debts to the bank or to anybody else??  

• Like 1

Nice photos but will not create any interest if there are no pertinent information.  Are you a certified agent?

Are you the certified owner?  How much?  What are the terms for the potential buyer?  Total living space in

meters or feet.  Photos of the neighborhood and the actual home?  Title clean with no liens or outstanding

debts to the bank or to anybody else??  

Jake!

You have been 'American-ized! Congrats! All very valid questions. Important questions. Looks like 7 questions to me. Let's see what happens now. I will cross my fingers and hope for the best...... I know Pam can do it........

• Like 1

Jake- to answer your questions, first i am not a certified agent but i am one of the co-owner of the land where the house stand, house was built by my friend and now she decide to go back and stay at Bohol and stay with her children and she wants me to sell her house , speaking of the land it was newly subdivided and clean for whatever fees . Cost of house and lot is 4.5million and sell in cash basis, lot measure  215 square meters. I will post soon more photo out of house and the neighborhood. Photo 004 shows the intrance of the compound, photo 021 shows the said house painted with yellow color.post-2888-0-80116400-1361457803_thumb.jppost-2888-0-81496100-1361458082_thumb.jp

post-2888-0-16196200-1361458147_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The house floor area is 153 square meters, cost 950,000 pesos

Cost of house and lot is 4.5million and sell in cash basis,

I am sure I speak for all when I say I am thoroughly confused.  Fortunately I am not shopping for a house in Samar but I can tell you that the deal is WAY more complicated than the average forum member is looking for.  

DAVE  - Not to make you confused my 2nd post with the nice inside house photos belongs to the other TOPIC ," Samar house for sale" and to make it clear i reply Jake's post mentioned  the measurement of lot and same the amount and so comparing to what is mentioned you will notice the difference. With regards to the neighborhood both the 2 house is located in one compound.

• Like 1

Right, before I have a mental breakdown I have named this house number one as seen now in opening post. I have moved the other pics where they belong to house number two in this topic here,http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/15351-samar-house-for-sale/

Now please only ask questions or answers or post prices etc in the topic for exact house, do not mix questions and answers please. Anyone that is  :th_need_vac:   :any-help:

House Number one of two

other house here, http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/15351-samar-house-for-sale/

In Catbalogan, the capital of Western Samar. Easy access from Cebu or Manila airports with a quick 1 hour flight to Tacloban or Leyte and the 1.5 hr. ride up the highway to Catbalogan.

Fishing and agricultural area. Much easier and quieter life than Manila or Cebu. Safe area.

The house floor area is 153 square meters, cost 950,000 pesos, and  At front side of house is a vacant lot also available for sale

attachicon.gifhouse_and_lot_for_sale_002.jpg attachicon.gifhouse_and_lot_for_sale_004.jpg attachicon.gifhouse_and_lot_for_sale_003.jpg

house sold.......

• Like 2