Bundy

Multicab Passenger Type

Passenger type Multicab for sale, Long box type body can be franchised easily. Vehicle has been used for private use only and has actually seen very little use.

Can be viewed and test driven at Carcar.

Now for sale because we have a minivan and have no further use for the multicab.

PM Bundy for further details

Genuine enquires only please. Price is extremely reasonable at 130K.post-1362-0-65141400-1361271115_thumb.jppost-1362-0-77610700-1361271570_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Details? Suzuki or Russo (spl??) Engine size? Clutch / brake / tire history? Any replacement parts come with the vehicle? Discount for advertizing the BUNDY name?  

Er.. ah...... just asking, you know...... the Bundermister in the oven now.... wasn't conceived in this vehicle....or was it???? :541:

• Like 3

You know...  for you guys who are looking for a cheap place to stay...  It does look like it's got a bigger area in back than a few apartments I've seen advertised...  Bruce, I think you hit on something here...  Or was it you, Mr Bundy?

:mocking:

• Like 4

Ok, it's a standard Suzuki Multicab for here in Cebu. It has the new requirement "long body",tires are fine, it's manual transmission ofcourse,I've been driving it around here and everything is working fine except for the turn indicators which come on but don't "blink". I will get that fixed.There are no replacement parts as we've never replaced anything and the price is already pretty good if you compare to other similar vehicles.

• Like 2

Interior pictures?  I know film is expensive, but I can't come and look at it from Manila even though I am actually interested for use in Cebu.

:541:

• Like 1

post-1362-0-99508700-1361334847_thumb.jppost-1362-0-97195400-1361335093_thumb.jppost-1362-0-40989400-1361335328_thumb.jp

Your wish is my command. BTW the indicators are now working, it required a replacement flasher can.

Interior pictures?  I know film is expensive, but I can't come and look at it from Manila even though I am actually interested for use in Cebu.

:541:

• Like 3

Your wish is my command. BTW the indicators are now working, it required a replacement flasher can.

Great!  That is all I needed to see, and maybe others needed too.  I'll check with my purchasing department!  I hope it sells for you before I have a chance to do something ill-advised. :mocking:

• Like 1

My god Mr. Bundy ... you got some kinda big rat on the fuel can on the back of the multi-cab ..... did'ja bring that with you ..... :mocking:

• Like 3

My god Mr. Bundy ... you got some kinda big rat on the fuel can on the back of the multi-cab ..... did'ja bring that with you ..... :mocking:

G'day Mike!

Yeah mate it's actually what i think you yanks refer to as a "grasshopper", we breed them buggers big in Australia. :lol:  That particular one though was painted on by a Filipino.

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 2