I'm Here

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

I'm In Bohol. Anybody here wants to meet up ? Give me the benefit of your experience ?

Im in an internet shop so will check back regularly.

• Like 5

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Ok, no takers, but it's only been a couple of hours. I'm thinking of going back to Cebu tomorrow.

Will that help?

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Ok, no takers, but it's only been a couple of hours. I'm thinking of going back to Cebu tomorrow.

Will that help?

Ahh......come on guys.  Classic Dry needs to get wet with his fellow expat.  Any takers?

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Well, I should have planned ahead, but I just didn't know what plans had been made for me.

Now I'm in Tagbilaren, and it's not the liveliest place of an evening. Well not for a guy on his own.

A female companion would make traveling round a bit more interesting. Lovely girls everywhere,

but it's a case of "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink !" I'm not good at the cold approach

and I don't think it would get me far anyway ......lol

Oh well, I'll check out and go get the ferry to Cebu.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, I should have planned ahead, but I just didn't know what plans had been made for me.

Now I'm in Tagbilaren, and it's not the liveliest place of an evening. Well not for a guy on his own.

A female companion would make traveling round a bit more interesting. Lovely girls everywhere,

but it's a case of "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink !" I'm not good at the cold approach

and I don't think it would get me far anyway ......lol

Oh well, I'll check out and go get the ferry to Cebu.

Man, I wish I was in your shoes right now.  Having the adventure of your lifetime travelling and meeting

new friends.  You have seen more of my native land than me, my friend.  If I could make a suggestion --

break out the camera, approach a group of lovely ladies and ask permission to take their pictures.  Show

them your Australian manly but gentle nature and dazzle them with your sexy accent.  I would be wet in

no time flat, just hearing you speak sweet nothings in my ear.....he, he.

I will give you a 99% guarantee that you will meet potential playmates that will wet the classic dry out of

you.  Yeah, I know.....I'm basically shy also.  It will take some baby steps and expect a few rejections along

the way.  Hey, that's part of the game.  You have roughly 7,000 chances (7000 islands) to finally take that

gulp of water.  And when that happens.......you're gonna drown with a smile on your face.

Good hunting -- Jake 

Edited by Jake
  • Like 5

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jake, you old dog you ! ( We all know you're turned on by some of the strangest things )

Well, I'm on Mango Avenue. Just had a big mac. It's 4.45. I'll go back to the hotel have a rest then a

shower, and find somewhere to drink. And yes, I'll take my camera !

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jake, you old dog you ! ( We all know you're turned on by some of the strangest things )

Well, I'm on Mango Avenue. Just had a big mac. It's 4.45. I'll go back to the hotel have a rest then a

shower, and find somewhere to drink. And yes, I'll take my camera !

What sort of things do you want to do, we can suggest places for you to go. We have a lot of members from Cebu but not many from Bohol.

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Is there an expat bar around here ? don't answer. I will

Have found one by then !

I have a 7inch tablet, bad eyes and a shaky finger. Sit down Jake. I am wide open and will consider any and all suggestions. I'm fit and healthy and can go anywhere do pretty much anything. I don't look good dancing naked but wth

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Try El Gecko on Mango.

Drifters, Banilad (Country Mall) 

Jokers Arms, Mandaue

If wanting to chat to the girls, Silver Dollar or Lone Star. Silver Dollar changed its name I think, both owned by the same Australian.

• Like 5

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Ok, I found a bar. I think the only place you could sit down with a beer. Big place, full of couches,

all but one empty. A girl dancing. Not dancing exactly. They kind of move fluidly from one pose to another.

Nice to watch. Very tame. I could have taken my Mom, and she wouldn't have been offended. She

would probably have been very sympathetic with the girls. " Oh Classic, those poor girls, hardly a

stitch on, they'll catch their death of cold ". Yeah, it was very cold in there.

So many girls. Must have been 15 or 20 for maybe 4 or 5 customers.

I think I visited Lone Star, or Silver Dollar, or both, last time I was here. They get very excitable, those girls !

I'll try the bars you suggested JGF.

• Like 4