Looking To Buy Scroll Saw

williams
Posted
Posted

Hi

I live in Butuan City and cannot find a scroll saw anywhere in this city,so, I am willing to travel to Davao City if someone can help me find a scroll saw there. There must be a big hardware store or some other store that sells them. Please let me know if you know of a place in Davao that sells electric scroll saws.

Thanks in advance.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Maybe known as something different as the term scroll saw is not anything I am familiar with here in Australia.  :tiphat:

williams
Posted
Posted

Here is a photo of a scroll saw. There are many makes and models and this is just one.

post-2952-0-73320700-1369536058_thumb.jp

johnb
Posted
Posted

Hi

I live in Butuan City and cannot find a scroll saw anywhere in this city,so, I am willing to travel to Davao City if someone can help me find a scroll saw there. There must be a big hardware store or some other store that sells them. Please let me know if you know of a place in Davao that sells electric scroll saws.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry but I'm not familiar with Butuan or Davao area, but just for reassurance Scroll saws are know as scroll saws here in the Philippines, perhaps other names as well, you might try checking out the free online classified sites for something local or perhaps larger companies may deliver for you from Cebu or Manila

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/ryobi+esw1240rk+405mm+scroll+saw

tb_lg_delta-lg-1.jpg

• 4 years later...
LC_Michaels
Posted
Posted

This is an old posting but I was wondering if anyone ever found any solutions for Williams.  I am an avid scroll sawer and looking to move to the Philippines within the next 2 years.  If it's nearly impossible to find one, i'd be willing to ship my DeWalt 788 to the Philippines with me.  Just trying to find options.  Thanks.

• Like 1

• Old55 locked this topic
  • Jollygoodfellow unlocked this topic
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, LC_Michaels said:

This is an old posting but I was wondering if anyone ever found any solutions for Williams.  I am an avid scroll sawer and looking to move to the Philippines within the next 2 years.  If it's nearly impossible to find one, i'd be willing to ship my DeWalt 788 to the Philippines with me.  Just trying to find options.  Thanks.

Remember the Philippines is 220 volt.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, LC_Michaels said:

Have a look at Lazada and see what you can come up with.I am not familiar with the term "scroll saw"could you be a little more specific.Is it what we would call a Jigsaw?

robert k
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Have a look at Lazada and see what you can come up with.I am not familiar with the term "scroll saw"could you be a little more specific.Is it what we would call a Jigsaw?

More like a sewing machine with a blade instead of a needle, you move the work rather than the blade.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I am not familiar with the term "scroll saw"could you be a little more specific.

Scroll up the page and see picture. No pun intended  :smile:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Scroll saw.jpg good make i think