Who Is Who Is Adriana21

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Does anyone here get spam mail from someone calling themselves who is Adriana21?  I was chatting about it in the bar and every foreigner there gets spam mail on their Yahoo from this individual.  Who is it and how to stop it.  I never open it but its getting annoying.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yep, I get maybe 10 a day  :angry:

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

Although I have never replied to Adriana, our relationship has progressed and she has offered to bring another woman into our relationship. :hystery: I hope she is thinking of Yulia or Julia, who I also never replied to and lost touch with maybe 10 years ago.

Edited by robert k
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I get one Adriana spam email a day. The spam bot got the address from Yahoo Groups and other places. There is no way to block them unless you have a word specific spam blocker.

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

There's a fair chance that some of it comes from a computer used by one of our members, so many computers are corrupted without the owner's knowledge and the vast majority of people do not use any decent form of protection or clean up their computers. It's part of life, my e-mails from "her" go straight to my spam.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I get them from her, I thought I was the only one,now I know she is playing the field I will ignore her.Another broken heart.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I really don't know because 95% of all my spam (about 25-40 per day) comes from my Yahoo account and I don't bother to open it I just flush them ..... my real emails come form 3 other different accounts and I only get about 4-5 from all of them combined ..... my Yahoo is just used to sign up for stuff on the web ...  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

When 99% of Yahoo users are getting the same spam, you'd think that Yahoo would block her because their resources are being used for spam at no profit . . . .unless . .  aha . .  wonder what happens when we follow the money.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I feel so alone...

Yahoo mail - no spam at all!  But then that account is strictly for my Special Someone.

Gmail - 315 spam and another 120 in my In Box...  Not one letter from Adriana!

I feel like I should just sit here now and cry!

:mocking:

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

I feel so alone...

Yahoo mail - no spam at all!  But then that account is strictly for my Special Someone.

Gmail - 315 spam and another 120 in my In Box...  Not one letter from Adriana!

I feel like I should just sit here now and cry!

:mocking:

Don-t worry Bob, I'll send her your e/mail and tell her to add you to her ever growing fanbase.

• Like 1