Americano

Lot For Sale Near Carcar City, Cebu Province.

Here's a good deal for anyone wanting to buy a lot in the Carcar area to build a home or to buy as an investment.

The lot is located about 7klm West from Carcar Gaisano. Its a 10 or 15 minute drive. The road is paved all the way until you get about 100 meters from the lot and then its a graveled road which there are plans to pave it this year. City water is not available but water can be obtained from a well since its not far to the water table. Two families in the community even dug a well by hand. And, the city plans to run water there in the future. Electric is available and goes to the lot. Internet is available by using Globe Tattoo 4G.

The lot has a clear Title and Tax Declaration and the taxes are paid up to date. Its over 200 meters above sea level so the air is cleaner and cooler than many places. Its a very low crime area where everyone knows their neighbors and all seem friendly to foreigners. There's one large mango tree and a few coconut trees on the lot.

The lot is approximately 1,000sq meters and the owners are asking P500 per meter.  The owners are Mr. and Mrs. Wymid who currently live in a wood and bamboo house on the lot but plan to build a house on another lot they own when the lot sells.

Anyone who is interested can post here or send me a PM.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 1

Do you live close to there? My wife is looking for a lot.

• Like 1

Hi Bil,

Yes my wife and I live close to Gasaino in Carcar. We have a multicab so we can take your wife to see the lot. I will send my wife's cell phone number to you by PM so you can give it to your wife.

Here's a good deal for anyone wanting to buy a lot in the Carcar area to build a home or to buy as an investment.

The lot is located about 7klm West from Carcar Gaisano. Its a 10 or 15 minute drive. The road is paved all the way until you get about 100 meters from the lot and then its a graveled road which there are plans to pave it this year. City water is not available but water can be obtained from a well since its not far to the water table. Two families in the community even dug a well by hand. And, the city plans to run water there in the future. Electric is available and goes to the lot. Internet is available by using Globe Tattoo 4G.

The lot has a clear Title and Tax Declaration and the taxes are paid up to date. Its over 200 meters above sea level so the air is cleaner and cooler than many places. Its a very low crime area where everyone knows their neighbors and all seem friendly to foreigners. There's one large mango tree and a few coconut trees on the lot.

The lot is approximately 1,000sq meters and the owners are asking P500 per meter.  The owners are Mr. and Mrs. Wymid who currently live in a wood and bamboo house on the lot but plan to build a house on another lot they own when the lot sells.

Anyone who is interested can post here or send me a PM.

Nice!

Here's an update on this lot.

Bil and his wife decided to buy in another area so this lot hasn't sold yet. Also the Yamids decided they would take P350 per sq meter which is less than the lot is worth but they really need the money for medical expenses and to build another small house.

PM me if you are interested.

• Like 1

How long is the drive from Carcar to cebu city?

How long is the drive from Carcar to cebu city?

Varies, but figure a little more then an hour. There is a long-term road widening project on the national highway between Naga and Carcar which will be nice when finished but it's bogged down with a dispute between environmental groups and govt over the removal of 100 year old trees. Not getting into that discussion but the result is a real mess in San Fernando and south Naga. About 6 months ago one of these trees fell onto the highway in S. Naga and stopped traffic dead (including ambulances headed to South Gen Hospital) in both directions for more then 6 hours. The huge tree is still there, cut into pieces. Not a pleasant drive.

Taking a bus from Carcar to the South Bus Terminal in Cebu City usually takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I can make the tirp faster by driving myself but its stressful driving so I usually take a bus to Cebu City. Mike knows what he's talking about because Argao is South from Carcar so he passes throught Carcar when he goes to Cebu City.

Edited by Americano

Did this ever sell?

• Like 1

Did this ever sell?

Can't honestly see you getting an answer to this as it is quite old and the OP is no longet among us. :no:

JP  :tiphat:

• Like 1