Running Out Of Money

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I don't expect to live that long.  But both my retirements will pay for life.  So they just hope I don't live too long.    :tiphat:

I also have two retirements that I hope to use very soon. One is from the US federal government another from a large successful US corporation.

There are no guarantees in life. Will one live long enough? Do we know if the retirement be able to provide when that time comes? One must have other income options in place.

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't expect to live that long.  But both my retirements will pay for life.  So they just hope I don't live too long.    :tiphat:

Same for me. No limit.

Almost all comes from Swedish government and I don't expect them to go bankruptcy  :)   but BIG risk the amounts will not cover the inflation.

I certainly hope you are not one of those expecting to live to age 100. 

Thats why we marry young wives so they are still able to work and support us in our dotage.   :hystery:

I expect to become around 90, if my injury recover enough so I can exersise so I get back my very good stamina.

--

Yes. I will try to startup a profitable business,

introduce my wife step by step

working less and less myself when she switch more and more to working in it when kids get older,

and let her (or kids) take care of the business when I retire fully - late, perhaps never fully  :mocking:

• Like 3

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Pardon my ignorance and such a basic question, but guessing pesosPhone and pesosComputer is like a payphone and pay per use PC with internet connection that is used via a coin slot, or do customers pay at the counter for a certain amount of time?

Where is your SariSari store located ....

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Not sure how Mike runs his computers but the most common I have used here is just they turn on and off the computer for you and bill you for the time - generally p40 an hour.  One place I went they had the computer on but you had to deposit p4 to turn on the monitor.  I forget how much time the p4 got you.

• Like 2