Whats Up For Tonight?

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

anything interesting?  thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

anything interesting?  thanks in advance.

Not much but if all your post are going to be 3 or 4 words then I would be thinking something is wrong here and take the appropriate action.   :no:

• Like 1

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

uh, that was pibe words sir

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

uh, that was pibe words sir

Whatever but for now all your posts are indefinitely moderated so you can't beat the system by posting till you get the right number.

• Like 3

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

haha do people seriously try to do that? beat the system? i was trying to see what people are up to, ok let me rephrase,

where is a place to meet foreign women for drinks, tonight in Cebu, preferably not mactan

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

thanks in advance

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

haha do people seriously try to do that? beat the system? i was trying to see what people are up to, ok let me rephrase,

where is a place to meet foreign women for drinks, tonight in Cebu, preferably not mactan

Foreign women? Not sure but you might meet Filipinas in many bars. It would depend on if you're looking for just a casual sex encounter or a genuine meeting for whatever reason.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Don't know if you know Cebu very well, if that is where you are that is, but you can check out The Taproom, it is in Banilad. It is up market and nothing like the Mango Square area.

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

Don't know if you know Cebu very well, if that is where you are that is, but you can check out The Taproom, it is in Banilad. It is up market and nothing like the Mango Square area.

thanks for the info, i live on that street, nd i dont think the Taproom is there anymore

Markham
Posted
Posted

I think you'll find that it is. The Taproom is part of the Gustavian Restaurant which is located on Maria Luisa Road.

• Like 1