Update On Any New Filipina Dating Sites

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Now that I sam single again :(

Anyone have any good expereinces on any new Filipina Dating sites?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

For real relationships... no.  For some fun weekends... I had good luck on DIA (dates in Asia). 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

For someone who spends a lot of time in Cebu I would have to say I think your nuts (nothing personal :) ) to be even thinking about dating sites. Its been thrashed out a million times about the good and bad of dating sites and I doubt if any new ones will be any different that those that have been around for many moons.

Just a reminder of forum rules, no dating site links to be posted on this forum.

:-kiss:

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

For someone who spends a lot of time in Cebu I would have to say I think your nuts (nothing personal :) ) to be even thinking about dating sites. Its been thrashed out a million times about the good and bad of dating sites and I doubt if any new ones will be any different that those that have been around for many moons.

Just a reminder of forum rules, no dating site links to be posted on this forum.

:-kiss:

no worries, I was wondering if there was anything new.

• Like 3

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

What age group you looking for Mike?

I did know a girl in Cebu who I thought would be alright if she was a bit older (for me) .. she was about 25 I think from memory ... cute enough that's for sure.

Cant think you will need a dating site tho in Cebu. Ear to the ground, ask the odd guard or taxi driver if he knows of any sweet good girls for you to get to know, if you want a good girl that is!!!

• Like 3

brock
Posted
Posted

Would you use a dating site in your own country Mike ?

Thousands of available girls in Cebu without going on a dating site.

Hang a sign around your neck saying you are Available and you will get jumped on for sure  :)

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mike, it's been my experience ( tiny though it is ) not to bother with dating sites except for fun.

You might be hopelessly in love until you meet, then reality kicks in.

Best way, as had been said, when you're there get into conversation with anybody ! Hotel staff,

restaurant staff, taxi drivers, travel agents, sales assistants, just anybody and everybody !

All will know a nice girl or two and will be pleased to connect you.

As Brock says " Advertise " Get a tee shirt with AVAILABLE printed on the back, maybe with your

phone number. Business cards handed out with the same information plus maybe a name might do it too.

I think your nuts (nothing personal :)

JGF that's " you're nuts " Don't want you peeing anyone off !

Edited by Classic Dry
  • Like 3

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe even flyers with a photo of yourself, handed out to the staff of McDonalds or any fast food place.

These girls are employed at least, albeit in a low paying job.

All these ideas were taken or generated by posts on this forum.

Hello,     Hello,                Oh,                       nobody here.    :no:

Edited by Classic Dry
  • Like 2

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Medic Mike, can't help with any dating sites, and don't have much if any information about Cebu, however....,

If you are interested, there is an beautiful small Filipina, who is the Office Manager at the College where I work, who a few weeks ago asked me if I knew any foreigners who were as "nice as me"! (Ha, I had to laugh a little at that one, I guess she does not know me as well as she thinks she does, good thing she is not talking to my wife)!

At any rate to get back to the topic, she is 24 years old, 5 foot, from Pampanga, college graduate, never worked in the "club industry" that is up here. She worked in office admin, and had a European (lady manager) who was her "benefactor" and assisted her graduating University. She also worked part time to help pay her own way, and support her family, (she can prove this with documentation of payslips, SSS payments etc. while attending University.)

She speaks very good English, is a bit shy, (but then most are). She is attractive, educated, and a very pleasant personality, along with being honest and a good sense of humor

Now the down side....,

She is married to a Filipino, and has a 3 year old son (I think it is a son and not a daughter), who is healthy, so no medical issues.

She is in the process of getting her annulment, as it is easier for a Filipina to obtain when married to a Filipino (who she can prove likes to "play the field with other Filipina). She is paying for this herself and is not asking for any assistance with this.

She is willing to present the annulment before any further relationship commitments.

If you are interested PM me and I will pass you her picture and contact details.

She is willing to relocate, whether in the Philippines or outside of the Philippines.

She has never been in any kind of a relationship with a foreigner. (I have been an influence on her that all foreigners are as good looking, pleasant and generally a nice guy! Ha Ha ha) (although most are not as broke as I am, which she does not seem to care about)

As I said she is the office manager at System Plus College here in Angeles, so works full time, and enjoys her work, but is willing providing there is a future to leave work.

Papa Carl

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Medic Mike, can't help with any dating sites, and don't have much if any information about Cebu, however....,

If you are interested, there is an beautiful small Filipina, who is the Office Manager at the College where I work, who a few weeks ago asked me if I knew any foreigners who were as "nice as me"! (Ha, I had to laugh a little at that one, I guess she does not know me as well as she thinks she does, good thing she is not talking to my wife)!

At any rate to get back to the topic, she is 24 years old, 5 foot, from Pampanga, college graduate, never worked in the "club industry" that is up here. She worked in office admin, and had a European (lady manager) who was her "benefactor" and assisted her graduating University. She also worked part time to help pay her own way, and support her family, (she can prove this with documentation of payslips, SSS payments etc. while attending University.)

She speaks very good English, is a bit shy, (but then most are). She is attractive, educated, and a very pleasant personality, along with being honest and a good sense of humor

Now the down side....,

She is married to a Filipino, and has a 3 year old son (I think it is a son and not a daughter), who is healthy, so no medical issues.

She is in the process of getting her annulment, as it is easier for a Filipina to obtain when married to a Filipino (who she can prove likes to "play the field with other Filipina). She is paying for this herself and is not asking for any assistance with this.

She is willing to present the annulment before any further relationship commitments.

If you are interested PM me and I will pass you her picture and contact details.

She is willing to relocate, whether in the Philippines or outside of the Philippines.

She has never been in any kind of a relationship with a foreigner. (I have been an influence on her that all foreigners are as good looking, pleasant and generally a nice guy! Ha Ha ha) (although most are not as broke as I am, which she does not seem to care about)

As I said she is the office manager at System Plus College here in Angeles, so works full time, and enjoys her work, but is willing providing there is a future to leave work.

Papa Carl

Thanks Carl....I will PM you for details....and tell you about what happened with my pinoy drama :)

• Like 1