Update On Any New Filipina Dating Sites

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

I think we all want to know about your pinoy drama Mike .... but prob not what you want is to post it here.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think we all want to know about your pinoy drama Mike .... but prob not what you want is to post it here.

LOL....I guess it is stinging a little less now since it has been a few weeks. Making a long story short, I came back after my usual few weeks, to find my bank account 500,000 php had been cleaned out, and the GF no where to be seen. She had thankfully only taken her things, and left mine alone and also did not take anything from the furnished condo. Last time I heard she was back in Leyte somewhere. I take myself as a pretty good judge of people, and I am certainly nobodys fool, but I did not see this coming :(.

LOL....oh well.....maybe bargirls are the way to go...haha

Edited by Medic Mike
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Have you reported her for theft Mike ?

Dont let her get away with it

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Have you reported her for theft Mike ?

Dont let her get away with it

nope, I think I will just chock it up to experience :)

• Like 1

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Ouch!

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Ouch!

LOL...oh well.....It is more fun in the Philippines! :)

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

She is a thief and should be prosecuted to send out a message, You are asking for donations for your pet project, think of the things that money could have bought for you. 

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

She is a thief and should be prosecuted to send out a message, You are asking for donations for your pet project, think of the things that money could have bought for you. 

It is ok, I beleive in karma......so I just try and send good things out into the universe, and hope good things come back. I really don't know why she did what she did, I would like to think it was not purely selfish motives, but I guess I never will know.

LOL....never know I may bump into her again. I am finding Cebu a smaller place everytime I go there. Just like Costco, it seems like everytime I go to SM or Ayala, I bump into someone I know. :)

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
nope, I think I will just chock it up to experience

hey mikey, can i borrow P500T??????????    pretty please .......................

i promised i will really pay you, if not just chuck it to another PI experience ..............  

:hystery:

• Like 5

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

nope, I think I will just chock it up to experience

hey mikey, can i borrow P500T??????????    pretty please .......................

i promised i will really pay you, if not just chuck it to another PI experience ..............  

:hystery:

OK, where shall I send it to. Please send me your Bank account details plus your PIN number to your online bank account please :).

• Like 1