Important information for new registering members

You must validate your registration to become a member. If you did not receive your validation Email its best to check in your spam folder as it could be there.

You must use a real Email address or you will never be able to join the forum.

Welcome to the Philippines Expat Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Kindergarten In Lapu-Lapu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cheryl_lai

cheryl_lai

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 12:15 PM
  • Country of Birth: Country Flag
  • Blood Type:No Listing

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

Hi! Am relocating to Mactan as my husband is assigned to base there by end of this month. With a 3-yo, am searching for a trustworthy and good preschool/kindergarten. I believe the good habit or interest of learning is stimulated and accumulated from young age education. Thus, am very careful and picky in selecting her first 'school'. As reading those education related topics here, am rather worry about it. Is there anyone out here could suggest/recommend some for me? Many thanks!

#2 OFFLINE   Jollygoodfellow

Jollygoodfellow

Choose friends wisely, some are not what they appear to be!

• Forum Manager
  • 5,931 posts
  • 1,906 topics
  • Skin: Glare 3.4.4 (Import)
  • Local time: 02:15 PM

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

Hi! Am relocating to Mactan as my husband is assigned to base there by end of this month. With a 3-yo, am searching for a trustworthy and good preschool/kindergarten. I believe the good habit or interest of learning is stimulated and accumulated from young age education. Thus, am very careful and picky in selecting her first 'school'. As reading those education related topics here, am rather worry about it. Is there anyone out here could suggest/recommend some for me? Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum

My guess is that you may not get many answers to your question as not that many that I know of on the forum have young children. Anyway a google search may help you, I see there are a few listings so best to check them out in person once you get there. 

A couple I found.

Adler Kindergarten School is located at Maximo V. Patalinghug Jr Ave, Lapu-Lapu City 6015, Philippines. You can contact Adler Kindergarten School with telephone number +63 32 495 6822 .

Opon Kindergarten School is located at G.Y. Dela Serna St., Poblacion, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015, Cebu, Philippines. You can contact Opon Kindergarten School with telephone number +63 32 340 8279 .

• Pittman apartments Sgn likes this

Cebu Real. Estate Is A Free Property Listing Service. Register To Sell Your Property HERE

Why are people so unkind? 

Boss Man

I'm just a Jolly Good fellow

Tiptoeing through the Tulips

#3 OFFLINE   cheryl_lai

cheryl_lai

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 12:15 PM

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

Thanks and agree with you, will definitely have to go check them out personally.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users