Kindergarten In Lapu-Lapu

cheryl_lai
Posted
Posted

Hi! Am relocating to Mactan as my husband is assigned to base there by end of this month. With a 3-yo, am searching for a trustworthy and good preschool/kindergarten. I believe the good habit or interest of learning is stimulated and accumulated from young age education. Thus, am very careful and picky in selecting her first 'school'. As reading those education related topics here, am rather worry about it. Is there anyone out here could suggest/recommend some for me? Many thanks!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hi! Am relocating to Mactan as my husband is assigned to base there by end of this month. With a 3-yo, am searching for a trustworthy and good preschool/kindergarten. I believe the good habit or interest of learning is stimulated and accumulated from young age education. Thus, am very careful and picky in selecting her first 'school'. As reading those education related topics here, am rather worry about it. Is there anyone out here could suggest/recommend some for me? Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum

My guess is that you may not get many answers to your question as not that many that I know of on the forum have young children. Anyway a google search may help you, I see there are a few listings so best to check them out in person once you get there. 

A couple I found.

Adler Kindergarten School is located at Maximo V. Patalinghug Jr Ave, Lapu-Lapu City 6015, Philippines. You can contact Adler Kindergarten School with telephone number +63 32 495 6822 .

Opon Kindergarten School is located at G.Y. Dela Serna St., Poblacion, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015, Cebu, Philippines. You can contact Opon Kindergarten School with telephone number +63 32 340 8279 .

• Like 1

cheryl_lai
Posted
Posted

Thanks and agree with you, will definitely have to go check them out personally.