Androgel Anyone?

bows00
Posted
Posted

I tried getting some testosterone supplements from my doctor in Hawaii, but my blood test results showed normal levels for my age so my doctor wont provide a prescription...

Could I get some over the counter there in the Philippines?

Jeff R
Posted
Posted

The same thing happened to me. I would be curious to know if there would be any unhealthy drawbacks or side affects to boosting our testosterone when our blood test show we are in range for our age. I thought I read that it could cause prostate problems. Anyway, I would like to know as well if we could get it.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I take Andriol Testocaps.  I buy them at Mercury Drugs for about p50 a pill, no prescription.  I probably should have gone to the doctor before trying them... but have been very satisfied with the results.

bows00
Posted
Posted

Prior to going to my regular doctor, I visited a local male clinic who tested my blood for prostate levels - mine are good, but yes, there is a potential risk for prostate cancer.  The male clinic was asking for $1200/month for the treatment - yikes.. that was why I paid a visit to my regular octor.

In addition, make sure you are careful when hugging your filipia and kids - unless you dont mind your woman with a mustach and beard..lol.

And I was told that any testosterone drug taken orally will not work.  It has to be either aborbed through your skin or injected. 

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Injecting or ingesting testosterone does not work. Instead, try weight training, running short sprints, get lots of sun (vitamin D), keep your zinc levels up and avoid stress. This will keep your body producing lots of testosterone!

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I forgot to add... Eat meats with a higher fat content and avoid those that raise your insulin levels.

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I tried getting some testosterone supplements
Don't you get enough "testosterone supplement" by your Filipina gf/wife?  :)

In a test with old male monkeys, they started function good again when an attractive young female was added to their life   :)

I thought I read that it could cause prostate problems.
I don't know, but that seem logical, because in one type of meds to men with very serious prostate problems there is the "opposite" (=oestrogen) in strong dosage.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Yes, taking too much testosterone can be hazardous to your prostate and is suspected as a major cause of prostate cancer.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
In a test with old male monkeys, they started function good again when an attractive young female was added to their life    

How could a human know if they chose an attractive one?  :)

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

In a test with old male monkeys, they started function good again when an attractive young female was added to their life    

How could a human know if they chose an attractive one?  :)

Perhaps by the reaction of the old male  :)

• Like 1