Ged Exam In Philippines?

agwiltshire
Posted
Posted

I went though every possible way I could think of to get my wife in a U.S. School. In short its impossible without a GED or two years of college in the Philippines. And hopefuly you have some sort of transcripts. I don't know if you have looked at the GED books but they are not easy for a person with English as a first language much less a second. Although the answer to the tests are in the reading on the tests the level of reading comprehension would have to be high with a good vocabulary.

So it looks like colledge in the Philippines for her. Good luck!

Americano
Posted
Posted

In my opinion a high school graduate in the Philippines would make a very low score if they took the GED exam in the US.  There's no comparison in how much the students learn in the two countries.

Here's an update on ALS.  Sunday November 30, 2014 is the last annual exam for ALS students who will obtain a Diploma.  Future ALS graduates will be required to complete grades 11 and 12 at a school before receiving a diploma.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

My next door neighbor who is an ALS student said yesterday that the exam has been moved forward to December 31, 2014.  This is in Carcar City so I'm not sure if its the same in every city.  Usually the exam is in October but this year they are trying to get everyone tested who is ready so they can get a diploma. Next year ALS graduates will still be required to attend grades 11 and 12 at a school before they are eligible for a diploma.