What Is Your Citizenship (Humor But True)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I just filled out an online bank form to allow online access to my RCBC Savings Bank account.  They had a primitive kind of online access before but they are updating now.  Take a look at the kinds of questions they ask.  Look at the one circled in red and see if you get a kick out of it as I did

post-41-0-58238000-1397290532_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Dave, please don't tease me so early in the morning, OK?  Now, I'm curious what other choices were available.

A selection like Martian-green, would be more appropriate for me......he, he.  And then pencil in plenty on my sex

question.  Good one Dave!

post-686-0-74676100-1397310876_thumb.jpg

Americano
Posted
Posted

The questions and available answers are just typical ignorance and stupidity.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

If that question was ever on a US app, they would be in front of a Federal judge.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If that question was ever on a US app, they would be in front of a Federal judge.

One of the other 'citizenship' options was African American/Black  but anyone with an RCBC Savings Bank account can apply for online access and see the full range or questions.  Thats the only one that REALLY startled me.  The rest were just questions to gather information that was really none of their business but you could lie and they would have no way of knowing.

The income question kinda surprised me.  You must choose a monthly income bracket.  The highest available income choice is 51,000 pesos or more per month.  I guess they think you are rich if you have more than that,  or smart enough no to say.

• Like 1