New Experince No 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Frosty,

If I could make a suggestion.....please treat both your new mattress and bed frame for bed bugs or insects.

I don't know what the locals use these days but perhaps your wife or GF can ask around.  You don't want

to have insect bites in all the wrong places.....he, he.

By the way, I had to look up the word knackered and now I understand where you're coming from:

Urban Dictionary: knackered -- after my seventh ejaculation I was well and truly knackered.

Gotta love them Aussies -- Jake

• Like 5

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Frosty,

If I could make a suggestion.....please treat both your new mattress and bed frame for bed bugs or insects.

I don't know what the locals use these days but perhaps your wife or GF can ask around.  You don't want

to have insect bites in all the wrong places.....he, he.

By the way, I had to look up the word knackered and now I understand where you're coming from:

Urban Dictionary: knackered -- after my seventh ejaculation I was well and truly knackered.

Gotta love them Aussies -- Jake

Thanks for that Jake, well I was knackered and so was the the tric driver. Used a can of insect repellant on the bed, so far no bites from the insect, but I won't say about the g/f :mocking: . Must be ok, she seems to spend a lot of time there sleeping. Take care amego.

P.S. will have to americanise my posts, so the tin tanks can understand them :lol:

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 5

deevey
Posted
Posted

On the Topic of beds ... within manila I know of an ex-pat who makes furniture (and any other bits and bobs you might need) out of steel, e.g. could steel frame take-apart beds (and anything else) to order for about 4k if you fire across a drawing ;) 

I'm sure he can get them delivered as well.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

Reminds me of the old saying, "I have cut this board three times already and it's still too short!" :thumbsup:

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Measure with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, and cut it with an axe. :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I had a cabinet made for a nice four burner glass top stove. The cabinet maker I was referred to by a neighbor did an excellent job. Followed my instructions plus made suggestions of his own which I concurred with. If anyone needs cabinet or word working done in Baguio, let me know by PM so I can give you his name and number.

I may use him in the future to build a dining room table with chairs if I don't find a set I like in my travels.

Though he is very busy right now. He got the sub contract for all the cabinetry in a new resort hotel back in his home province.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Used a can of insect repellant on the bed, so far no bites from the insect, but I won't say about the g/f :mocking: . Must be ok, she seems to spend a lot of time there sleeping.
Are you sure she hasn't passed out by the insect repellant?    :)

Serious:  A year ago or so one tourist died and an other had to go to intensive care to survive, after slept in a hotel, which had treated the hotel beds with some insect repellant a bit earlier  :bash:    I suppouse using one of the repellants, which are banned in Europe...