Need Help Asap From Perth Expats

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hey guys, I need some help from my brothers in Perth.

I just had an awesome donation for the ERUF from the Rotary Club in WA. They have donated 4 pallets of medical supplies, however the place where they are currently stored needs to be moved asap.

So I need a covered storage area that I can use for free for about 6 weeks while I raise funds for shipping.

If any of you guys have connections in Perth or know someone that can help, please contact me asap.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I don't think you will find that many Perth members here but a suggestion would be to contact some self storage places, trucking companies, furniture removalist in Perth and see if they can help you out on a charity basis.  

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I don't think you will find that many Perth members here but a suggestion would be to contact some self storage places, trucking companies, furniture removalist in Perth and see if they can help you out on a charity basis.  

Thanks, been there done that. :)....I know there are a few Perth people on here, so I thought it would be worth a shot. One of my facebook contacts contacted me this morning, and maybe have someone, but as of yet, no luck. If all else fails, I do have a barn I can put the stuff in, but it is quite a hike from Perth, so I really don't want to go down that path if I don't have too.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks, been there done that. :)....I know there are a few Perth people on here, so I thought it would be worth a shot. One of my facebook contacts contacted me this morning, and maybe have someone, but as of yet, no luck. If all else fails, I do have a barn I can put the stuff in, but it is quite a hike from Perth, so I really don't want to go down that path if I don't have too.

Hey Doc,

I can remember you fulfilled your goal in getting skilled medical workers for an upcoming contract.

And that was done rather quickly.  And now, another speed bump comes your way.  

I have no doubt that the good people from Perth will eventually help you out.  Keep up the good

work, young man!

Respectfully -- Jake 

Edited by Jake
spil chik
  • Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hey Doc,

I can remember you fulfilled your goal in getting skilled medical workers for an upcoming contract.

And that was done rather quickly.  And now, another speed bump comes your way.  

I have no doubt that the good people from Perth will eventually help you out.  Keep up the good

work, young man!

Respectfully -- Jake 

Thanks Jake, I actually have a couple options now that I am looking at. I have been very lucky with some generous benefactors this trip, now the trick is to keep them long term.

• Like 1

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Is it currently stored somewhere you organised or somewhere the Rotary put it?

Even if the Rotary have already delivered it, maybe they may have somewhere or know someone who has a large enough shed to put it in for a while ...

Ask around any of the other service clubs, APEX, Lions etc,  might even lead to more donations coming your way. Even try asking one of the footy clubs, now out of season, maybe they can spare some room in their clubhouse for a few weeks????

• Like 2