Looking For Any Retired Teachers In Cebu Area.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I am looking for any retired teachers living in the Cebu area, that are bored and looking for something to keep them busy and challenged.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I am looking for any retired teachers living in the Cebu area, that are bored and looking for something to keep them busy and challenged.

I know a few know it all's, will that help?  :)  There was a member here that was a teacher but I'm sure he has gone back to the UK for good but there must be some out there. Can you tell us what you might have lined up for them? 

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I know a few know it all's, will that help?  :)  There was a member here that was a teacher but I'm sure he has gone back to the UK for good but there must be some out there. Can you tell us what you might have lined up for them? 

We have a lot of school aged children that hang around the ERUF ambulance depots. What we are planning to do is to start a program to get these kids into school, instead of hanging around the streets outside the depots all day long.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Filipin

expat

or any?

Need to be approved in Phils?

(I don't know any retired teachers myself, but I know one, which I suppouse know retired Filipin teachers, but aren't retired herself.)

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Filipin

expat

or any?

(I don't know any retired teachers myself, but I know one, which I suppouse know retired Filipin teachers, but aren't retired herself.)

Any university graduate teachers will do.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

If the children hanging around are from nearby slum areas,who are not yet attending school, providing early childhood education is a good idea. If they are street living children, it would be very difficult to get them back to school.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Filipin

expat

or any?

ok.

Are they suppoused to work for free,

or will they get anything?   If so - what?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Filipin

expat

or any?

ok.

Are they suppoused to work for free,

or will they get anything?   If so - what?

Yep for free. This is why I am looking for bored or retired teachers looking for a nice way to pass the time.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Yep for free. This is why I am looking for bored or retired teachers looking for a nice way to pass the time.
OK. She know them from working in Cebu City, but I believe they move home to provinces, when they retire,

but it don't hurt asking   :)