Can't Find Miss Right?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ok, Just for the record I am not calling out Medic Mike. Kinda sort of.

Are any Expats living in Da Philippines unable to find the right one? Maybe a few don't want to be "tied down"?

Anyone outside Philippines looking for love unable to find it in Philippines? Is it possible to not find that perfect one over there?

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If you cannot find Miss Right, don't discount Mrs Left.

I have had 4 good friends die off in the last year.  Its a consequence of living in a retirement paradise.  All of those gents 'left' wonderful ladies behind.  Just because she has been married or common-law before does not mean she is used goods.  Disclaimer:  Just because the girls were with a foreigner before does not mean they are compatible with you but do not discount the wives left behind.

In the cases I mention, 1 remarried already. 1 moved back to Cebu. 1 is living with a new fiance. 1 is planning to move to Australia (has family there).  Please don't ask me to 'fix you up' with any of these girls as this is not a dating site.

• Like 5

RBM
Posted
Posted

Are any Expats living in Da Philippines unable to find the right one? Maybe a few don't want to be "tied down"?

Anyone outside Philippines looking for love unable to find it in Philippines? Is it possible to not find that perfect one over there?

Hey Dan,

Where do you come up with these topics?  Keep them comin' because it's another valid question as the new expat

steps into that tropical heat from an air conditioned plane.....what the hell am I doing here?

For some folks, looking can be a form of just sampling......he, he.  For some of you who are desperate romantics

and still can't find your Mrs Right, perhaps a little self examination may improve matters.  Are you too strong in

your approach or extremely shy lacking self confidence?  Either extreme cases may need some adjustment.  You

can always throw money around to impress your lady friend but you know the time will come when your true colors

are revealed when the money runs dry.

And finally, there is this one other possibility -- as the song goes......looking for love in all the wrong places.

Often happens when you least expect it. At least this is my experience. Just wait,always have a smile and suddenly Mrs right will pop into your life.

Best of luck

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hey Dan,

Where do you come up with these topics?  Keep them comin' because it's another valid question as the new expat

steps into that tropical heat from an air conditioned plane.....what the hell am I doing here?

For some folks, looking can be a form of just sampling......he, he.  For some of you who are desperate romantics

and still can't find your Mrs Right, perhaps a little self examination may improve matters.  Are you too strong in

your approach or extremely shy lacking self confidence?  Either extreme cases may need some adjustment.  You

can always throw money around to impress your lady friend but you know the time will come when your true colors

are revealed when the money runs dry.  

And finally, there is this one other possibility -- as the song goes......looking for love in all the wrong places.

Hi Jake, lot's of Miss Rights here, just finding the one that is right for you is the problem :no:

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
When you least expect it, out of the sun a shadow will form... A breeze will blow but you won't feel it... Flowers will grow around your feet... So many you swear you will trip... With perfume so strong you will feel you should vomit... Multiple mixes of color on birds as they circle your head yet you can't hear their song... Remember to duck before beak is inserted in ear... None of this matters as that shadow in the sun forms into the biggest eyes with the brightest smile... You feel yourself melting into a puddle of glistening white ooze as she walks past... Oh, my... Oh, my... Oh, my... Oh, gawd, pray the Mrs didn't see...

OMG ! Only the last few words  saved me from throwing up !  Nice one Bob  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

Don't forget only 10% are honest and can be trusted so good luck in your gambling.

• Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted (edited)

Our forum's advertising scheme should help you out finding that special one. :)

post-635-0-50086200-1406048656_thumb.jpg

post-635-0-98671100-1406048322_thumb.jpg

Edited by FlyAway
  • Like 5