No Good Answer.... Has This Ever Happened To You?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

After all these years you would think any insecurity would be in the past. When I got home she was all smiles. I'm the only one this happens to?  

No way! we have 3 phones in our House, My Wife's, The Daughters and OURS!

I can't Remember the last time I read a text or answered the phone First!! :unsure:

When she comes home from work. Any calls or texts honey? NO!...........? but they have to check!

"Sometimes I sits and Thinks. Other times I just sits" 

:tiphat:

• Like 4

jon1
Posted
Posted

I have thrown away the "No good answer" scenario with my Ex. I gave my Pinay wife my expectations and there will never be any of the pu$$y footing I used to have to do with my American Ex. I am always 100% up front and if I can't be, I don't go there and entertain the situation as it is just probably not a good idea to begin with.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It's been years she has pulled this one out. I suspect the Pharmacist was Asian American and that got her going?

Jake, my friend........ this all came to a happy ending.   :whistling: :th_signs027:

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

A lot of women have inherently jealous thoughts and they let those thoughts control their emotions rather than using their minds to determine what the truth is.

• Like 3

• 9 years later...
KrisT
Posted
Posted

It's been 18 months now, and my partner is the only woman in the world I am attracted to. You'd think that would be enough for anyone to feel secure. Glad to learn that it's a Filipina thing, and not a "me/her" thing. It's exhausting.

• Like 1