Relocating To Cebu From London

Asa James
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I was hoping you could provide some advice please?

My name is Asa James i'm 34 and my wife Quennie who's 32. We are in the processs of purchasing a house in Maria Louisa. We pretty much have everything sorted in so far as visa's, bank accounts etc

We plan on relocating within the next 12 months and i was hoping you could provide some help on a few things please

1, Can i take my two dogs with me?

2, Do you know of any shipping companies i can use to transport our furniture?

Any info would be much appreciated please

Kind Regards

Asa

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I was hoping you could provide some advice please?

My name is Asa James i'm 34 and my wife Quennie who's 32. We are in the processs of purchasing a house in Maria Louisa. We pretty much have everything sorted in so far as visa's, bank accounts etc

We plan on relocating within the next 12 months and i was hoping you could provide some help on a few things please

1, Can i take my two dogs with me?

2, Do you know of any shipping companies i can use to transport our furniture?

Any info would be much appreciated please

Kind Regards

Asa

Hello Asa,

On the upper right hand corner, you will see our internal search box -- just type shipping pets (select Google site search) 

and you will find this most informative post: http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/18609-shipping-pets/#entry117107

I'm sure others will chime in for better updates, including information about shipping containers.

Respectfully -- Jake

robert k
Posted
Posted

Welcome Asa, you can bring your dogs but it's an expensive and time consuming process. I believe there has been a thread within the last year and as Jake suggested the search function at the top right works well with the Google site search.

• Like 1