Motorbike Rental In Manila

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Ok I have been searching our fourm and with google but I have not found what I'm looking for.

So here is my question, hope someone out there can help.

I am looking to rent a motorbike for 20 days and I can't find any in my searches. I would like to find it some where close to the airport or in pasig.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• 2 weeks later...
Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Wow I find it hard to believe that there's no one on this fourm that dose not know of a place to rent a motorcycle in Manila. I am not looking for anything special just something that can Carry my 250lbs. I will be traveling to Antipolo and around that area.

Any suggestions or tips as to where this can be found would be awesome.

Thanks

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think the problem is that Manila is not the usual destination where people rent motorcycles. There probably is motorcycle rental but people aren't going to know where it is if they haven't looked for it.

Personally I might look to buy a used motorcycle if you are going to be renting for very long, just make sure it's already registered.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Next time I walk by his place ill ask my go to guy if there is such a thing. Not holding my breath. I am in Paranaque not far from the airport. But frankly I wouldn't ride a bike here in manila for all the tea in boston

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

My thing is that I am trying to surprise my ASAWA in Antipolo. She has no idea I am coming to visit nor dose any other family members as they would spoil it.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Ah I see, Antipolo, lovely town. I'll ask around but not hopeful...I will be willing to bet a taxi will be cheaper in the long run.

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

I inquired about that with my sister inlaw's boyfriend and he says it cost him 4000php one way.

Now I'm too cheap to pay that for just a ride. That's where the thought of renting a motorbike/scooter came to mind.

I would take the bus, jeepneys and trikes before I'd pay that much.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I would put safety WAY ahead of saving a few pesos. Just be careful, especially since this is rainy season.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Aircon bus and grab some local conveyance at the other end?

I think the problem would be that when you had to return the rental to Manila, because this isn't Hertz rent a motorcycle, you are once again afoot in Manila. Something to think about.

• 4 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I inquired about that with my sister inlaw's boyfriend and he says it cost him 4000php one way.

Now I'm too cheap to pay that for just a ride. That's where the thought of renting a motorbike/scooter came to mind.

I would take the bus, jeepneys and trikes before I'd pay that much.

Doubt if you would like these prices either. http://www.mabuhaybikes.com/pages/bikes-rental-manila