House Maid / Helper Looking For Work In Dumaguete.

Americano
Posted
Posted

My wife has a 1st cousin who lives in Mindanao but is interested in working in Dumaguete.  She is 20 years old, no boyfriend, no kids, is very honest, and not lazy.  She lived with us for 8 months last year so we know her very well.  She only wants to work in the Dumaguete area so she will be able to visit my wife's sister some times.  My wife's sister lives in Dumaguete with her American husband.

The cousin wants to work as live-in and a starting salary of P3,000. per month.  She can start working the second week in October.

Anyone interested please post here or send me a PM and I will answer any questions you have and give you her name and contact info.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

If she cant find any thing in Dumaguete I need a helper in CDO. Starting wage is 3000 and after 6 months will go to 3500 and after 1 year will go to 4000

Americano
Posted
Posted

If she cant find any thing in Dumaguete I need a helper in CDO. Starting wage is 3000 and after 6 months will go to 3500 and after 1 year will go to 4000

Thanks for the reply.  I will let her know what you said and then wait for a while to see if she gets a job offer in Dumaguete.