A Hospital Emergency In Dumaguete

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear you're ok. Are you home now? Good point about the blood, it doesn't matter how much insurance or money you have if they don't have it. I wonder what the Philhealth benefit would have been. 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Are you home now?

Yes, thanks.  I will have to do a couple follow up visits but seems like I am back to normal.

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Take care Dave I think I would like to be admitted to that hospital .

• Like 4

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear you are doing well and that you found good quality emergency treatment.

Your experience makes the point of living close enough to a quality hospital so you can get there in time if there is an emergency.

That was one reason I picked Baguio. One hospital in Baguio has the best cardiac care on Luzon outside of Manila. Having had a heart attack 4 years ago resulting in degraded heart function that was important in my choice of where to live.

• Like 4

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

With an entourage like that, I have an idea where that pint of blood went to! :thumbsup: Glad that you are feeling better and wish you a speedy recovery! :dance:

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear you are better Dave. :)

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Dave, good to hear you are doing well!  It looks and sounds like you got good treatment!

• Like 3

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Good to hear you are ok as well. Now we all know you have a strong heart based on the photo!

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Good to know you're doing better-nice piture too on the care you are recieving. I understand you are only limited to 5 follow up visits though...

• Like 3