Age Difference Hypocrisy

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

This is just a quick thought that jumped in my head. If you were to throw a celebrity factor into the mix most Americans wouldn't think twice about age. Any A list male actor and a girl 20 or more years younger? Cool. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher? Cool. Why the hypocrisy? Money, fame? What?

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Boy Big E....You really want to keep this pot a boiling lolol...Its simple really. Here in the Philippines us middle class guys, we are the celebrities.

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Boy Big E....You really want to keep this pot a boiling lolol...Its simple really. Here in the Philippines us middle class guys, we are the celebrities.

Not really, just saw some celeb news that made me think, however I do like your answer.  :thumbsup:  I was talking more about back in the west. I completely understand how acceptable it is in PI. I simply don't get the western view now.

Chatting with a friend the other day and they constantly kept saying they would like me to avoid anyone in their 20's and stick to 30's or 40's. I said I don't care how old she is as long as she loves me, treats me well and is mentally and emotionally mature and stable.

She kept insisting about older. I told her that most of my interest comes from younger women and I can't control that. No matter how hard I have tried to pursue older women they are either taken, have kids (don't want kids), or one of us isn't attracted to the other.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

I once heard that the No.2 indoor sport was talking about the No.1 indoor sport and who was doing what to whom. It's never going to change and it's worthy of being ignored as long as all are single consenting adults or married....to each other. When they are married but not to each other, it may complicate things and provide a living for tabloid journalist and lawyers. :1 (103):

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Hugh Hefner IS the American Dream ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
I once heard that the No.2 indoor sport was talking about the No.1 indoor sport and who was doing what to whom. It's never going to change

True story!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
To judge any adult, based entirely on age, is pure and simple prejudice.

Exactly. Some 20 year old people act 50 and some 50 year old people act 12.

• Like 2

Alby
Posted
Posted

So, if YOU or I say it's hypocrisy, does that make it one?

Let me rephrase this ...

Ever heard the expression '"it's all in the minds"?

Can I say whatever YOU and I think is right, will necessarily make it right?

Who are we to judge anything?

One makes his judgment based on the experiences he faced in life that have shaped him.

And everybody has his own and different ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

So, if YOU or I say it's hypocrisy, does that make it one?

Let me rephrase this ...

Ever heard the expression '"it's all in the minds"?

Can I say whatever YOU and I think is right, will necessarily make it right?

Who are we to judge anything?

One makes his judgment based on the experiences he faced in life that have shaped him.

And everybody has his own and different ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same question could be flipped back based on your earlier comments.

• Like 1