Lover Of Dead Transgender Faces Deportation

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

seems that the husband fiance may face possible deportation due to his recent( attack) assault on a servcie member this past week when he attempted to gain access to Camp Aguinaido.

thats one thing a guest in this country should learn.

1. never attend protest rallies

2, dont criztise elected members of the goevenrment

3.  dont attack police or others 4. underageXXX

now the story

The German fiancé of murdered transgender Jeffrey Laude may be deported for assaulting a soldier inside the security camp the Armed Forces of the Philippines' (AFP) national headquarters, a military spokesman said Thursday.

Lt. Col. Harold Cabunoc, public affairs chief of AFP, said during his visit in the city that AFP chief General Gregorio Pio Catapang will be writing the German embassy on the case of Marc Sueselbeck.

Sueselbeck climbed a perimeter fence inside Camp Aguinaldo as he and Laude's sister, Marilou, attempted to get to the detention facility inside the Mutual DefenseBoard - Security Engagement Board facility, US marine Joseph Scott Pemberton was detained.

The German national was seen assaulting a military guard who was preventing him from entering the military facility.

“Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Gregorio Pio Catapang Jr. has decided to write the German embassy regarding on the case of Marc Suselbeck who encroached yesterday in the camp and climbed on the security fence with the sister of Jeffrey Laude,” Cabunoc told newsmen here.

Cabunoc also said that the AFP will also ask the Bureau of Immigration about the Sueselbeck's "misbehavior."

He said that the German national violated Presidential Decree 1227 or the law “Punishing Unlawful Entry into Any Military Base in the Philippines.”

“This is one of the issues that we have raised and for assaulting our military police who was on duty that time in the holding facility,” Cabunoc said. “The misbehavior of a foreign national in a foreign country is a basis and ground for deportation."

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/10/23/1383542/slain-filipino-transgenders-fiance-faces-deportation

again read those comments thats posted . very eye opening of how others are reacting 

here is one.. :hystery:

Sould be deported now! Only Filipinos are allowed (expected) to behave that way!!

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 5

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

IIRC foreigners are forbidden to take part in demonstrations anyway -  I recall a Korean being deported for supporting the anti-PDAF march.

• Like 1

happypig2000
Posted
Posted

seems to me that the marine should have had more self control, so what, he finds that he ended up in a hotel room with a transgender person,  big deal, no harm done just laugh it off, certainly no t just cause to kill a person, i have seen many transgender types around, even talked to them......you have to live and let live in my humble opinion

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

We don't actually know what happened. We have only read one side of the story.

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

I believe in most countries if you climb over a security fence for a Military compound or prison you will immediately be arrested so I don't see any reason to have a debate in this situation.  If the sister and fiancee illegally gained access to the Military prison then they should have been arrested and the foreigner deported if Immigration agrees.

• Like 3

jon1
Posted
Posted

From what I have read, the German is due to leave tomorrow anyway. I doubt that their complaint and subsequent actions will get to the Bureau of Immigrations before he departs. I am betting that they will quietly put him on the black list after he leaves, like what would happen to any of us if we even hinted at any disrespect in the immigrations line.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

believe in most countries if you climb over a security fence for a Military compound or prison you will immediately be arrested

They were damned Lucky they were not shot IMHO

Maybe the guard had no bullets. Some PO1s have plastic toy pistols. Purisma spent the budget.

• Like 3