1/2 Day Work Day-31Oct2014

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

just read this .

that 31 oct\ is a 1/2 day work for most government offices, news that i read , its unsure if that includes BI,

so 1 has any government business to attend, then go early to get it done 

not sure about LOCAL just NATIONAL

now the story and link

This year's All Saints' Day has been declared by Malacanang as a special non-working day. 

On Thursday, October 30, 2014, the Office of the President through Executive Secretary Paquito N. Ochoa Jr. said that it had issued Memorandum Circular No. 73 declaring November 1, 2014 as special non-working day "to provide government employees full opportunity to properly observe" the solemnity and also "to allow employees to travel to their respective provinces. 

The same circular ordered work suspension in government offices on Friday, October 21, 2014, "starting 12:00 p.m. onwards." 

"However, those agencies whose functions involve the delivery of basic and health services, preparedness/response to disasters and clamities, and/or the performance of other vital public services shall continue with their operations and render the necessary services," the circular states. 

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/98251/half-day-work-on-oct-31-special-non-working-day-on-nov-1-for-ph-govt-employees

robert k
Posted
Posted

I don't know about government offices but Smart broadband internet took the first half of the day off in Manila.