Where To Set Up A Virtual Office

jon1
Posted
Posted

Either up in the mountains in the Marikina area or Angeles (1 hour from Manila). Any given day/time it can take you 2 hours alone to cross Manila. Marikina is just across the river from Quezon City, I can't speak to power and internet reliability there. Clark (next to Angeles) may have similar reliability with Subic on internet and power. I can't speak to that either. Eastwood City (in Quezon City) is on the other side of the river from Marikina and has decent power and internet reliability (several Telcomm centers there) but will only save you about 15 minutes on your commute at double the price of Marikina.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

And if required to go into the office (address below), any suggestions?

GXS Philippines, Inc  
36F Tower 2 RCBC Plaza 1200
6819 Ayala Ave
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Do you mean sometimes, not daily?

Then I suppouse it's less hard to arrive from south. Tagaytay is very popular and some parts of Laguna. I suppouse internet is good enough in some parts there.

Edit:  Oh you answered that during I answered.   I don't recomend any place in Metro Manila   :)

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 1

komments
Posted
Posted

You also have to make sure that the vehicle you are using to Manila is not coded for the day you are traveling.

What does that mean?

jon1
Posted
Posted (edited)

It means that a vehicle with the last number of the license plate ending in... is not allowed to be in MetroManila depending on the day of the week;

1-2 = Monday

3-4 = Tuesday

5-6 = Wednesday

7-8 = Thursday

9-0 = Friday

So if you have private transportation, you have to plan accordingly for the one day you are not allowed to travel in your vehicle.

Also if you are hiring a driver it is typically 500p per day, maybe room and board... I never got into that..

Edited by jon1
  • Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I meant if I had to go into the office every day where in the area would be a good place to live (close enough to commute, as far away from traffic and pollution as possible).

You might take a look at Global City in Taguig. Not too far from Makati via taxi. 

• Like 1