When Is It Time?

palu
Posted
Posted

I am throwing this up for discussion. I have been talking to a filipina for over three months. Started twice a day and then she broke off with me after 2 months. Two weeks later she contacts me again and we have been back at it since. She stated that I was too jealous first time.Since we got back together I have been sending her small amounts of money. She also knows that I am coming to see her  end of February.. I am beginning to feel uneasy in that she still has her profile up in the dating site where we met and that she continues to check it at least daily.Should I ask her to disable it or wait for her to do so? I am beginning to get bad feelings here.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

If you make the 2nd account, use a VPN to change your IP address just to make sure your 2nd account isn't busted.

• Like 4

pokermike
Posted
Posted

You must be kidding Palu, you are feeling uneasy now. If there was any easy feelings it was with her when she was surprised that you would actually send her money. wise up dude , dont be a sucker.  later Pokermike

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I am beginning to get bad feelings here.

Honest answer?    post-2148-0-12013600-1415674740_thumb.pn

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

As much as it may pain you mate, run, do not look back.

• Like 4

pokermike
Posted
Posted

Palu , just wait till you get there. you will have many women too chose from .  poker Mike

• Like 4