When Is It Time?

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

I agree with Brett, i know you want to close your eyes to the signs but as pokermike says you will have many woman to choose from when you arrive.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

if you have bad feelings now, just say sorry to her and walk away,

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dude you know the answer !

And heres the next tip  do NOT fall for the first girl you meet once you land

Also it is very common for the girls to have a few guys online at the same time . 

They consider themselves single until they get a ring 

Edited by cebu rocks
  • Like 3

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

They consider themselves single until they get a ring 

And of course that's true - they are single till you give them a ring and all it entails.

I don't know under what circumstances the OP decided to start sending money, but I wouldn't. At least I wouldn't until we'd met and decided we were actually in a relationship - and even then I was pretty damn careful. Hell, we're married now and I'm still careful and dole out any cash with an eyedropper :)

And if you were in a relationship, you could and should ask her to get off that dating site. In reality, once you are in a relationship with a Pinay, she will be the one to want to make sure you are no longer on the dating site lol.

Edited by davewe
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

And if you were in a relationship, you could and should ask her to get off that dating site. In reality, once you are in a relationship with a Pinay, she will be the one to want to make sure you are no longer on the dating site lol.

Quite right, but many times in the distant past, I have Found girls with another named account set up so once clicked to you.  Time to change pages. I also found that some had accounts all over these sites. Keeping track of the err less honest ones may not be easy. 

Of course, each Log in is timed and dated so the OP could find out the last time the lady signed in or is this my inquisitive side coming out 

JP

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
In the past I had always stated on my profile that the first dollar that changes hands comes after love's first kiss face to face.

Are you suggesting a kissing booth at a dollar a smooch  :-kiss:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I am throwing this up for discussion. I have been talking to a filipina for over three months. Started twice a day and then she broke off with me after 2 months. Two weeks later she contacts me again and we have been back at it since. She stated that I was too jealous first time.Since we got back together I have been sending her small amounts of money. She also knows that I am coming to see her  end of February.. I am beginning to feel uneasy in that she still has her profile up in the dating site where we met and that she continues to check it at least daily.Should I ask her to disable it or wait for her to do so? I am beginning to get bad feelings here.

Well. It isn't fair to her to demand you are the only one, before you have met. Several of "My spies" are disapointed at men at datingsites, who made them believe they will marry, but only want an affair or even never plan to visit, only want to have a fling at Internet. So not odd if she have some "backups" even IF you are her first choise, as long as you haven't met, and before she know if you are serious and will marry her.

BUT DON'T SEND ANY MONEY.   I suppouse scammers lose interest in you, if they don't get money rather soon.  Then you will have the possible GOOD ones left...   :)

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's also a good idea to put on your profile a reference to not sending money (however you want to phrase it...) then when you meet on line, tell them to open your profile and read it out loud to you (since many don't initially READ your profile). Then kindly ask if they have a problem with this rule you stick to. This breaks ground for many scammers to go away and may leave some honest ones to filter through.

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

There really, really is not any shortage of Filipinas looking for foreign men. 

I have been attached to - and deeply, deeply in love with - the same very beautiful Filipina since I opened my FB account, but to this day and hour I get approaches every other day.. either direct or via friends who think they know someone "more suitable for me".

• Like 1