La Carlota.. La Castellana

RBM
Posted
Posted

Any members out there that may know of a pension house of hotel in either of the above would be appreciated.

We did check a couple on Google last time how ever have closed down. Seems once closed they do not advise booking agencies or anybody else. 

Advance thanks.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I know of nothing in La Carlota (family lives not to far from there) .... when we were scouting out Negros Ocidental to relocate to almost 2 years ago we could not find a single place to stay so we stayed in Bacolod and drove back and forth when we wanted to see the family .... worked out great as we found a place in Bacolod to live ..... just far enough and yet close enough to the family ..... the family which by the way has been just super ..... but it does stop from the constant knock on the door .... :thumbsup: :hystery:

Sorry know nothing about La Castellana except I believe it is smaller .....

By the way Carlota is growing .... I believe SM plans to put a grocery store there and Bank of Commerce is going to put in a branch bank ....

:cheersty:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

I know of nothing in La Carlota (family lives not to far from there) .... when we were scouting out Negros Ocidental to relocate to almost 2 years ago we could not find a single place to stay so we stayed in Bacolod and drove back and forth when we wanted to see the family .... worked out great as we found a place in Bacolod to live ..... just far enough and yet close enough to the family ..... the family which by the way has been just super ..... but it does stop from the constant knock on the door .... :thumbsup: :hystery:

Sorry know nothing about La Castellana except I believe it is smaller .....

By the way Carlota is growing .... I believe SM plans to put a grocery store there and Bank of Commerce is going to put in a branch bank ....

Yup agree Mike.

Beside Joilbee there is a neat little coffee shop which also now has breakfasts and light meals. The owner is a lovely Filipina woman, had the pleasure of meeting her the day she opened,(6 months ago)  was selling excellent brewed coffees for P16. I commented its far to cheap, she stated was necessary to attract people in this small city. Seems he was bang on, now expanded and coffee breaks the bank at P25...

Must be some kind of a pension house around but where, we have asked people how ever not easy to get directions or advice as we all know.  We give a shot next month.

In the past stayed at the beautiful Buenos Aires mountain resort but now they have introduced crazy pricing including a P60 charge to park bike or car outside the hotel. Not even under cover, plus the room  maintenance is now zero....

:cheersty:

• 2 weeks later...
RBM
Posted
Posted

LaCarlota has a small pension house called CT Inn. Located behind Jolibee. Cost is P1100 per night . A little expensive as has just local TV and no hot water.

On the plus side it's spotlessly clean and well located.

Negatives would be wall are extremely thin and I was awake half the night as a guest seemed to have his TV on full blast. How these people can tolerate this never fails to amaze me.

But as an over night would say it's OK

brock
Posted
Posted

Try airbnb,,,,,,,,,,,,I got a good deal for Nesa, 800p a night with swimming pool

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Try airbnb,,,,,,,,,,,,I got a good deal for Nesa, 800p a night with swimming pool

Thanks Brock could advise location please.

brock
Posted
Posted

You choose where abouts you want to stay, Enter what prices you are looking for,,,Places all over the Philippines

• Like 1