Coming In December For A Week

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

I will be coming in around 7th of December for a week. I will be there for a business meeting. So I guess I will have some time during working hours alone. Can you tell me what I can do in usual working hours if I have nothing to do?

Btw, this is my first trip to Cebu and I only have a friend there who might be attending office.

Give me some suggestions.

:)

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Not sure what area you will be staying but Mactan Island is nearby to Cebu City. The airport is on Mactan. There are beach resorts located there you could visit during the day for a fee. You could take a small boat for a short tour. Hang out at one of the larger malls and people watch.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hang out at one of the larger malls and people watch.

:hystery: Keep you eyes open for "BOB & "Waldo"  :rolleyes:

OK! OK I'm Going post-2148-0-92484800-1416531428_thumb.jp

Ooooooooooops, Sorry nearly forgot :welcome-19: and a Merry Christmas :santa dance:  :santa dance:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You could visit Fort San Pedro or Casa Gorordo  ,  If you want an adventure in the heart of the city then check out THIS

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Not sure what area you will be staying but Mactan Island is nearby to Cebu City. The airport is on Mactan. There are beach resorts located there you could visit during the day for a fee. You could take a small boat for a short tour. Hang out at one of the larger malls and people watch.

Hi I will be in Cebu City (Maria Louisa, Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines 6000)

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Thank you all   :rolleyes: