Public Holidays Over The Christmas Period

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

i was not sure where to put this but as many of us may have extensions or ECC to do I thought best here.

My Wife has just Scanned this to me so I thought now was a good time to post it, Surprising how quick  these things come up on us.

So if anyone needs the BOI or any other Government offices here are the closed dates.

Merry Christmas All.

:540:    santa%20dance.gif     post-2148-0-96456800-1416556342_thumb.jp

JP. (All Gifts welcome)  :t07051:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

There's a bottle under the xmas tree for you, if you can't make it I will have to drink it alone :cheersty:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

There's a bottle under the xmas tree for you, if you can't make it I will have to drink it alone

:unsure:  :rolleyes:   post-2148-0-18898600-1416576737_thumb.jp :hystery:

KIDDING OF COURSE.  :thumbsup: 

Have you really put your tree up already?

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Thought your wife was a teacher, Jack.  Wife got her bonus this week here in Leyte....yeah, I had to ask her about it...she kept bringing home food and stuff..... I knew she either had a bonus or a BF.  Guess I'm stuck with her. 

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Christmas starts with Misa de Gallo (Mass of the Rooster or early morning Mass) and ends on Three Kings in January. This is the time period when everyone just pretends to work. Time is spent shopping, more shopping, and visiting shopping centers to view their displays. You also attend parties. Minimum for the holiday season is six parties. Consider yourself popular if you receive about 20 invitations. Students would call their teachers "Scrooge" if homework is assigned during this time period.

Edited by JJReyes

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

There's a bottle under the xmas tree for you, if you can't make it I will have to drink it alone

:unsure:  :rolleyes:   attachicon.gifselfish.jpg :hystery:

KIDDING OF COURSE.  :thumbsup: 

Have you really put your tree up already?

Jack, my adorable lady had the tree up 3 weeks ago, and has been constantly wrapping gifts to place under it, can't see any for me, but hey, that's life.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Christmas starts with Misa de Gallo (Mass of the Rooster or early morning Mass) and ends on Three Kings in January.

Customarily and Religiously maybe JJ, but i guess someone forgot to tell SM, Robinsons and all the others, they think it begins just after the Kids go back to school after the Summer Vacation. 

I kid you not. Lee Plaza in Dumaguete has had Xmas Trees on the Stairways for Months.

Of course like me they may have not Bothered to take them away from  last year :rolleyes:

morning all JP :tiphat:  :morning1:  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack, my adorable lady had the tree up 3 weeks ago, and has been constantly wrapping gifts to place under it, can't see any for me, but hey, that's life.

:lol: So your adorable lady Believes in the SM, Rob and the others theory of early selling in case they run out of buyers LOL

Just Imagine this, all money Spent and they open their doors and No customers. post-2148-0-55283600-1416616943_thumb.jp stocks available after Pay day  :hystery:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Customarily and Religiously maybe JJ, but i guess someone forgot to tell SM, Robinsons and all the others, they think it begins just after the Kids go back to school after the Summer Vacation.

Retail stores in the United States attempted to start Summer Santa to boost sales. Fortunately, it was a marketing fiasco. Christmas carols in August? Where do they think they are? Philippines?

• Like 3